Good brands of radiators?

Hi there,

I'm new to the whole custom water cooling deal, and I've been looking around to find the most trusted brands I can. The one thing I haven't been able to find much on is radiator brands. Is this because they all perform similarly or something like that? Or do I just have to search harder? If you could list maybe one or two brands that are well-known and trustworthy for their radiators, that would be great. 

Thanks!

Zach

I used an Alphacool XT45 and I'm very happy with it, heard nice things about EK rads.

"You do not call the endless aggregation of not dying 'life'.Its mearly an experience"

All rad manufacturing are standard nowadays, I would be searching on rad thickness and FPI more.

|EVGA 850 P2| |1440p PG279Q| |X570 Aorus Extreme| |Ryzen 9 3950x WC| |FE 2080Ti WC|TridentZ Neo 64GB| |Samsung 970 EVO M.2 1TB x3

|Logitech G900|K70 Cherry MX Speed|  |Logitech Z906 |  |HD650|  |CaseLabs SMA8 (one of the last ones made)

Hi there,

I'm new to the whole custom water cooling deal, and I've been looking around to find the most trusted brands I can. The one thing I haven't been able to find much on is radiator brands. Is this because they all perform similarly or something like that? Or do I just have to search harder? If you could list maybe one or two brands that are well-known and trustworthy for their radiators, that would be great. 

Thanks!

Zach

XSPC, Alphacool, Hardware Labs, EK.

Focus on the features that fit your case and budget: low or high fpi, thick or thin, 120mm or 140mm. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

I used an Alphacool XT45 and I'm very happy with it, heard nice things about EK rads.

Thanks! I'll check them out.