Heaven Society - Week 11 (No Game No Life)

I at first I wasn't a big fan but after watching the whole first season it has left me craving more ;~: will they hurry up with season 2?

I just finished the final episode and yeah no, I certainly didn't hate it as much as I initially thought I would but I think that this 1 season is enough for me, fun strategy is good and all but the characters are just so forgettable and they just keep adding more uninteresting characters to the point that they have a roster of like 8 people that I can barely remember. Let's just face it beyond the physical attribute that makes them visually "stimulating" if you know what I mean (you have the jail bait, the winged girl, the Fox girl, the ninja from log horizon, and the girl that was amusing but then got pushed into the back and became slightly less underdeveloped than the rest of the cast) they don't have much character. I need something more to keep me invested. I don't mind if they don't finish it.

Why do you always die right after I fix you?

Ha. The first two episodes are awful but then BOOM third episodes chess match kicks in and this just got interesting.

Interesting I had felt the first two episodes had been that bad I was going to quit and go back to one of my other shows.

Should I stick it out does the show get much better?

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Interesting I had felt the first two episodes had been that bad I was going to quit and go back to one of my other shows.

Should I stick it out does the show get much better?

watch one more episode it becomes much better which considering how bad the first two episodes are kind of has to but for me it played itself out after about 10 episodes because the characters just aren't interesting.

Edit: Watch the chess match and know that it does get better than that but you will have at least watched what makes this series good enough to watch but also know that if your going to watch this series then don't; it was much better when it was called Log Horizon.

watch one more episode it becomes much better which considering how bad the first two episodes are kind of has to but for me it played itself out after about 10 episodes because the characters just aren't interesting.

Edit: Watch the chess match and know that it does get better than that but you will have at least watched what makes this series good enough to watch but also know that if your going to watch this series then don't; it was much better when it was called Log Horizon.

Log Horizon S2 next month :D

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

I completely forgot about that, can't wait

I want to marathon it but part of me wants to watch it as it airs. x.x

Like watching Anime? Consider joining the unofficial LTT Anime Club Heaven Society~ ^.^

Akatsuki is much cuter than Kurami

Akatsuki is much cuter than Kurami

Just for the hell of it I'm going at assume you are talking about the Akatsuki organization from naruto lol

Just for the hell of it I'm going at assume you are talking about the Akatsuki organization from naruto lol

What's naruto?

some small little no name anime with some 588 episodes... you know the normal stuff no one watches

Ah the stuff meant for kids that teenagers in the us fawn over?

Ohhh ouchhhh what a blow

Posted Image

I don't know if that gif fits all that well.

I don't know if that gif fits all that well.

don't worry his gif posting is rather haphazard and only sometimes almost relates to what is said lol

don't worry his gif posting is rather haphazard and only sometimes almost relates to what is said lol

t2IGrmJ.gif

Ah the stuff meant for kids that teenagers in the us fawn over?

7caKz8yzi.jpeg

Heaven's Society - Like Anime? Check us Out Here!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

well i just finished Sunday Without God so now i just need to watch R.O.D The TV before starting No Game No Life

I havnt finished it yet but im almost done. How did you like it? As for ROD The TV is cool but watch the movie first if you havnt preferably.

-snip-

hey now thats not very nice.

you shouldn't be supporting his argument

:D

I havnt finished it yet but im almost done. How did you like it? As for ROD The TV is cool but watch the movie first if you havnt preferably.

It wasn't bad but it seemed a little short which makes me wonder if the manga goes farther then the anime does.

Good to know i will watch the movie first then