Raidmax Seiran

Okay, so I recently bought my first computer case, the Raidmax Seiran(White&blue). I haven't seen any reviews on here of it, so I thought I'd add my input.

Pros:

• Beautiful color, and finish
  • Looks really cool
  • Huge 180mm side fan with blue LEDs
  • Easy to clean psu fan fliter
  • Nice LED controller (I tend to turn my LEDs off when I want to game in the dark)
  • Bottom mounted PSU
  • Seems very sturdy
  • Great tooless drive bays
  • Easy to remove front panels
  • Comes with 3 Raidmax fans that run very quiet
  • Has a handle (I go to a lot of LAN parties, so a very big plus for me)

Cons:

• Really bad cable management
  • Cheap fans

Other thoughts: I love this case so far. It did, however, come with a short in the LED controller wire to the front fan, so I did have to replace it with another fan without LEDs. I'm sure that was just an error in my case. Other than that, the case has great airflow, and the huge side fan really helps cool everything off. As for the bad cable management, I currently have to struggle to get my side panels back on. It only has a small vertical area where you can actually put your cables, but I can get the panel back on so I can't complain much. It also doesn't scratch easy, which is great. I've bumped it a few times and all that was there were easy to clean marks. I can't really find anything else I don't like about this case so far but if I do, I'll be sure to update this.

Edit: Two LEDs on my side fan have already gone out. I didn't really expect much of the fans that came with the case, so at least it still works. 

Edit 7/23/13: I just recently got a water cooler, so I thought hey, why not use my extra fan in the front as an intake. I did manage to get it in, but they only sent one fan mounting hard drive bay. Honestly, it surprised me. There's room for two or three fans in the front, why not sent some more mounting bays? 

In conclusion, I would recommend this case to light or new computer gamers. Although, it does have enough room for my 7770, and my water cooler, it is an extremely tight fit. This would be perfect for someone not looking to go all out on an amazing rig, and it's good as a starter case. 

Hope I helped some of you, thank you for reading!

SKYWALKER:

Motherboard: ASUS m4a88t-m le Graphics card: Sapphire Radeon HD 7770 CPU: AMD Athlon II 645 x4 3.1Ghz (OC 4.0 Ghz) CPU cooler: Antec Kuhler H2O 620 Ram: 8gb (2x4) ddr3 Corsair Vengence HDD: 1tb seagate barracuda PSU: Thermaltake TR2 430W OS: Windows 8 Case: Raidmax Seiran (White&blue)

• 3 months later...

I have this case. I change the fans to Noctua

I have this case. I change the fans to Noctua

Wat.

I looked up this case on Newegg and it's about $65 dollars. Good Noctua fans go for around $20 a piece.  Why would you get a cheap case and then fill it with premium fans?

I got them for 5$ a pics from a friend. And the case I got for 49$ on a sale,I don't spend much on cases because I see only the face of it under my desk.

• 2 weeks later...

I got them for 5$ a pics from a friend. And the case I got for 49$ on a sale,I don't spend much on cases because I see only the face of it under my desk.

Since this was my first build, I was looking for a cheap case that would get me by and I bought mine on sale, too. Mine sits on top of my desk. I might upgrade soon to a bitfenix colossus or an azza genesis. Not too certain yet, but I'm a bit of a bitfenix fangirl. :P

SKYWALKER:

Motherboard: ASUS m4a88t-m le Graphics card: Sapphire Radeon HD 7770 CPU: AMD Athlon II 645 x4 3.1Ghz (OC 4.0 Ghz) CPU cooler: Antec Kuhler H2O 620 Ram: 8gb (2x4) ddr3 Corsair Vengence HDD: 1tb seagate barracuda PSU: Thermaltake TR2 430W OS: Windows 8 Case: Raidmax Seiran (White&blue)