i would like to buy an HTC m8 but i have a question?

Go to solution Solved by Katsu-K1L,

listen go to Souq.com and order the phone they are a trusted website and i vouch for their amazing customer service + they have Cash on delivery in all the GCC

Countries :)

HTC One M8

hello guys

if want to get right to the question it after the question marks.

if you want some background story please continue :-)

so i have a galaxy S2  ( yes it has been with me for 3 years lol ) i didn't change it because i bought a high end PC and it really hit my wallet pretty hard  .

any way

after searching for the right phone for me . the HTC one m8 won against all the other competitors . i was a little worried about the 4 ultra megapixel camera ,but after seeing comparisons on the internet it turned out to be a lot better than i expected . everything else was spectacular especially the front speakers <3 god i loved them from the moment i saw them .

lol i am getting off topic . any way  is . i live in Saudi Arabia ,and the phones that come there are either south Korean or Indian made which makes me feel like their phones are cheaper and are worse in quality.

??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

so  my quesstion is . is it possible to buy an HTC m8 from america or united kingdom which should be better in quality and use it in Saudi Arabia or am i gonna get in to problems.?

thank you for taking the time to read my post. its an important decision for me because it might be my phone for the next 3 years. :-)

listen go to Souq.com and order the phone they are a trusted website and i vouch for their amazing customer service + they have Cash on delivery in all the GCC

Countries :)

HTC One M8

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

lol i am getting off topic . any way  is . i live in Saudi Arabia ,and the phones that come there are either south Korean or Indian made which makes me feel like their phones are cheaper and are worse in quality.

They shouldn't be any different, unless they are specifically cheaper models for that market

It could cost a lot importing one as you may have to pay high shipping + import + tax fees

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

I highly doubt that South Korea would make phones for htc

HTC's production facilities are all located in China anyway. Everyone gets their phones from those same factories.

Spoiler

CPU:Intel Xeon X5660 @ 4.2 GHz RAM:6x2 GB 1600MHz DDR3 MB:Asus P6T Deluxe GPU:Asus GTX 660 TI OC Cooler:Akasa Nero 3

SSD:OCZ Vertex 3 120 GB HDD:2x640 GB WD Black Fans:2xCorsair AF 120 PSU:Seasonic 450 W 80+ Case:Thermaltake Xaser VI MX OS:Windows 10
Speakers:Altec Lansing MX5021 Keyboard:Razer Blackwidow 2013 Mouse:Logitech MX Master Monitor:Dell U2412M Headphones: Logitech G430

Big thanks to Damikiller37 for making me an awesome Intel 4004 out of trixels!

OK

so i guess just buy one from here 

thank you very much guys