EVGA Hadron Air - i5-4690 - Asus H97I-PLUS - etc.. Good build?.

RRGT19

Hi,

I bought this:

hwh1g9.jpg

(The Corsair Obsidian 250D is canceled)

What do you think, it is a good build?. good cooler? (more quieter i think and better temps)

Note: Gaming and work with office and visual studio .NET. and Adobe.

EVGA GTX780 SC

8GB Corsair Vengeance Pro

Samsung 840 EVO 250GB

WD GREEN 2TB

I really like the Hadron Air for its looks, but depending on the GPU you are going to put in there.....well I chose the 250D not too long ago over the Hadron Air, becuase I wanted a very powerful GPU and the Hadron has cooling issues, I mean it is basically choking the GPU you put down there if it is an open-air design.

Also some reviews say the PSU is loud......can't say anything about that though.

Still I think it is a beatiful case, and for a mid-range build, I would totally go for it.

PC: AMD Ryzen 5 3600 @4.2HGhz 1.25V || Noctua NH-U12S SE2 || 16GB (2×8GB) Aegis 3000Mhz CL16 @3200Mhz || 
|| Sapphire Pulse RX 6700 10G || MSI B450i Gaming PLUS MAX Wifi
  || Kingston NV1 2TB m.2 ||  Corsair SF600 || Intertech IM 1 |||
Peripherals: Sennheiser PC  360 G4ME || AOC CQ27G2U || Viewsonic PX701HD || Keychron V1 || Logitech G303 Shroud Edition||| Laptop: XPS 13 2in1 7390 || Steam Deck 256 GB (64GB Version) ||| Cameras: Fujifilm XH-1 || Fujifilm X100T

Elite 110 build log (update:05/15/2018)

Depends on what it's for...?

I really like the Hadron Air for its looks, but depending on the GPU you are going to put in there.....well I chose the 250D not too long ago over the Hadron Air, becuase I wanted a very powerful GPU and the Hadron has cooling issues, I mean it is basically choking the GPU you put down there if it is an open-air design.

Also some reviews say the PSU is loud......can't say anything about that though.

Still I think it is a beatiful case, and for a mid-range build, I would totally go for it.

EVGA GTX780 SC

I bought it because the size and less dust.

What do you think, it is a good build?. good cooler? (more quieter i think and better temps)

Note: Gaming and work with office and visual studio .NET. and Adobe.

I haven't tested EVGA coolers, so I can't say if they're quiet or loud, but the build seems pretty good for the use you're gonna give it.

EVGA GTX780 SC

I bought it because the size and less dust.

Some may argue that the locked i5 bottlenecks the 780 but I don't think it wouldn't think it would be that much, maybe only in really CPU intensive games.

So I would say yes, good build :)

P.S. I like the EVGA cards too.