Everyday use home computer (£500 +/-)

Tando991

I want need a new computer for my everyday use which mainly involves the usual fun stuff like browsing the internet, watching videos (VLC and internet), playing browser games, creating documents, playing around with new programs/software etc., basic video and picture editing and will be on for long hours everyday. I would really like this to last as long as possible my current box is 6+/- years old and starting to fail on me :(

This was just a quick mash together of components from a couple videos I watched the other week.

MOBO: MSI A88XM-E35 or Asus A88XM-PLUS (not sure which to go for mobo's confuse me :unsure:)

CPU: AMD A10 7850k Black Edition

RAM: AMD 8GB (2x4gb, 2400Mhz)

PCU: Corsair CXM 450Watt

HDD: WD 1TB (Blue) or barracuda which ever I can get cheaper at the time

DVD Drive: Samsung 24x Retail SATA DVD Writer (only because it was #1 seller on Amazon)

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master 212 EVO or Cooler Master Hyper T4

Operating System: Windows 8.1

All of this comes to under £500

Case: Corsair Carbide 540 Air or Silverstone SST-SG09B or Fractal Design Node 804 or Fractal Design Define Mini or Aerocool Dead Silence Cube

Depending on which case I end up going with it will add an extra £60-100 to the total

I am happy to take suggestions on other cases these were just some I had bookmarked

https://uk.pcpartpicker.com/user/Tando/saved/KN9tt6

Looks like a nice setup! Btw you can get Windows 8.1 off g2a.com for much cheaper. Look in the hot deals section and you'll find it.

Also if you can afford it, it doesn't hurt to add a small SSD in there for faster OS boot and application starting :D

yes another nice A10 build

save you the trouble looking for the link

i posted it in my sig  "down here"

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.