HD 7770-2GD5

Hello! I am looking for a water block for my graphics card. Right now I have an Asus HD7770-2GD5 here is the Amazon Link: http://www.amazon.com/GDDR5-technology-Graphics-Cards-HD7770-2GD5/dp/B0088PK040/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1405446526&sr=8-1&keywords=hd7770-2gd5

If you can find a waterblock then please post the link. If you need anymore information then please just ask. If at all possible please have the threads on the block be G1/4 size but please post whatever you know.

that card is not worth watercooling. you will get a million of the same responses. a 7870 will double your performance and costs barely any more. Id recommend selling that, because the cost of a waterblock, it just isnt worth it. 

You can use a universal water block. Many will question your decision to water cool the card as watercooling it will most likely cost more than the card itself without much performance increase. You would be better off buying a new better card. However, you can buy a universal GPU waterblock and heatsinks for the VRAM/VRM if you really want to do it.

Feel free to PM for any water-cooling questions. Check out my profile for more ways to contact me.

Add me to your circles on Google+ here or you can follow me on twitter @deadfire19.

Why are you putting a waterblock on such a low end card? You should just use that money to buy a newer more powerful GPU. You will not gain any performance from liquid cooling it...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

A waterblock will cost more than your card

Edit: even a universal waterblock

then you have to consider radiator + fittings + tubing + smaller heatsinks for vram/memory + pump + reservoir

The main reason I want to water cool it is because I'm doing that to the rest of the PC I thought if I'm watercooling everything else why not do the graphics card too. I see what you mean buy getting a new card though so I will look into getting a different card because I would like to get more proformance. I thought I would be able to overclock it more if it ran cooler. That is the main problem. So I will look for a new graphics card and a waterblock. Does anyone have a suggestion for a waterblock and card?