Choose a build

DMCDante

Hello, I was recommended to register here and ask for help regarding a choice when it comes to PC builds. So here I am.

I have a choice between 3 builds and they are as follows:

Build 1 - http://v2.pik.ba/artikal/13202547/amd-fx8350-gamer-black-viper-x4/

Build 2 - http://v2.pik.ba/artikal/13202332/intel-i5-4670k-haswell-gamer-viper-black-r5/

Build 3 - http://v2.pik.ba/artikal/13202234/intel-i5-4670-haswell-gamer-commander-v4-r9-270x/

The website is in Bosnian but I am sure you can understand each component easily just scrolling through. My budget is around 900$ which equals at 1300ish of my countries currency. Now I am not sure if those builds are overpriced by US or EU standards and even if they are it does not matter as it's the cheapest I could find in my country.

I appreciate any help given.

Edit: The purpose of the build is to play most games at 1080p at high-ish details at 40+ fps. I do not plan any kinds of overclocking as I didn't think it reduced the lifespan of the components. I want it to last 5 to 7 years, stability and performance wise, for comparison I have an intel E5500 with GeForce 9800GT, which I considered still usable as I managed to play games like black flag (at 20ish fps lol) and similar but most DX11 titles won't run hence the need for a new mashine.

Go with the second link, cause you can overclock it. 

eGPU Setup: Macbook Pro 13" 16GB DDR3 RAM, 512GB SSD, i5 3210M, GTX 980 eGPU

New PC: i7-4790k, Corsair H100iGTX, ASrock Fatal1ty Z97 Killer, 24GB Ram, 850 EVO 256GB SSD, 1TB HDD, GTX 1080 Fractal Design R4, EVGA Supernova G2 650W

What is going to be it's primary function(s)?

~Remember to quote posts to continue support on your thread~
-Don't be this kind of person-

CPU:  AMD Ryzen 7 5800x | RAM: 2x16GB Crucial Ripjaws Z | Cooling: XSPC/EK/Bitspower loop | MOBO: Gigabyte x570 Aorus Master | PSU: Seasonic Prime 750 Titanium  

SSD: 250GB Samsung 980 PRO (OS) | 1TB Crucial MX500| 2TB Crucial P2 | Case: Phanteks Evolv X | GPU: EVGA GTX 1080 Ti FTW3 (with EK Block) | HDD: 1x Seagate Barracuda 2TB

Be careful with the parts listed... Try asking for more specifics before you buy...

A question regarding overclocking, do I need an aftermarket cooler to do it or is it feasable on the stock cooler.

The primary function is 1080p gaming at highish details not ultra. I expect it to last me a good 7ish years before it becomes unusable.

My current PC (e5500 at 2.80ghz and 9800GT) served me well untill now, when games like watch dogs, wolfenstein wouldn't even start lol

A question regarding overclocking, do I need an aftermarket cooler to do it or is it feasable on the stock cooler.

The primary function is 1080p gaming at highish details not ultra. I expect it to last me a good 7ish years before it becomes unusable.

My current PC (e5500 at 2.80ghz and 9800GT) served me well untill now, when games like watch dogs, wolfenstein wouldn't even start lol

You'll need an aftermaket one if you want substantial overclocks... And if you want it to last that long, you may need to hold back on overclocking...

choose either the Second or First option the CPU's are pretty much equal, I would choose the second only because I personally prefer Intel

Main PC: CPU: i7-4770k RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX Blu SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB HDD: 1TB WD Blue GPU: ASUS GeForce GTX 770 2GB PSU: Corsair CX600M Case: Bitfenix Shinobi OS: Windows 10 Pro 64-Bit

Laptop: ASUS N56VJ

JUST RUN!!! THAT PSU IS A TIME BOMB!

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Seriously, the PSUs from LC-Power here in Portugal are known from the problems that they have/cause. Also dont expect overcloking in B85 and in a A78 motherboards...

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

I was kind of set on the 270x, is the 750ti a better deal? Or is it a necessary sacrifice to afford a better PSU?

Regarding the PSU, whenever I have posted PC builds from websites based in my country, everyone paniced at the PSUs lol

Hello, I was recommended to register here and ask for help regarding a choice when it comes to PC builds. So here I am.

I have a choice between 3 builds and they are as follows:

Build 1 - http://v2.pik.ba/artikal/13202547/amd-fx8350-gamer-black-viper-x4/

Build 2 - http://v2.pik.ba/artikal/13202332/intel-i5-4670k-haswell-gamer-viper-black-r5/

Build 3 - http://v2.pik.ba/artikal/13202234/intel-i5-4670-haswell-gamer-commander-v4-r9-270x/

The website is in Bosnian but I am sure you can understand each component easily just scrolling through. My budget is around 900$ which equals at 1300ish of my countries currency. Now I am not sure if those builds are overpriced by US or EU standards and even if they are it does not matter as it's the cheapest I could find in my country.

I appreciate any help given.

The 3rd one makes the most sense. If possible I would suggest a different psu. I noticed some used psu listed. In particular a 500W Seasonic non-modular non-80+. If the unit is not too old and has no odor of electrical over heating, it might be a good buy.

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.