Windows Security Popup

mathew381

I'm studying in a boarding school, every time I connect my laptop to the school's wi-fi, my laptop occasionally will have a windows security popup 

that's asking me to sign in(for i don't know what),  so normally what I do is just to ignore it and close it. But sometimes when I open up a internet browser or a game etc. this popup will become endless and eventually frost my computer, and this is extremely annoying. So, is there any way that I can completely disable this popup? Pls help, thx

Sorry for my poor English, if there's any:D

Btw, this is how it looks

post-8092-0-99254700-1369070135.png

Does it ask you to sign into your laptop or into the school's domain?

15" MBP TB

AMD 5800X | Gigabyte Aorus Master | EVGA 2060 KO Ultra | Define 7 || Blade Server: Intel 3570k | GD65 | Corsair C70 | 13TB

Does it ask you to sign into your laptop or into the school's domain?

It's the school domain, i've tried signing-in once but after i signed in it will still go on

you best chat to your schools IT support. he may have set up the login to repeat every 30 mins for security reasons. basically if your line is detected as being unused for 5 or so mins you may get auto locked out and have to sign in again. but ask him if its meant to be doing this as he may not know about it.

Rig: Intel i7 920 D0 @3.5 | gtx970 | 12 gig Balistix 1333 @ 8-8-8-24 | 2x1TB Spinpoint F3 Raid 0 | 1TB Spinpoint F3 |samsung 840 evo|  Thermaltake 850w Tp |

Xfi extreme gamer | Antec 902

Peripherals: Samsung syncmaster 2494hs @1920/1080 - 60Hz | Q-pad MK85 | g502 | Razor Destructor | Logitech G930 | Logitech 3D pro xtreme | 360 pad | Nitro Wheel

you best chat to your schools IT support. he may have set up the login to repeat every 30 mins for security reasons. basically if your line is detected as being unused for 5 or so mins you may get auto locked out and have to sign in again. but ask him if its meant to be doing this as he may not know about it.

Thanks, but what if I can't really contact them? Is there an actual way that I can disable it just on my own computer?