Upgrade time! READ OP FULLY

Ariona

So it's upgrade time for me again, I'll list my PC specs as well as I can some parts are OEM.

I'm also looking for quality parts such as SATA cables, and some other stuff.

~~ Looking for ~~

1. SATA III Cabel 12"+ with Right angle connector.

2. 5'25 all in one card reader

3. LED lights Blue, Something under 15$ currently selected the NZXT CB-LED20-BU  on amazon.

4. Torx security screwdriver set all-in-one  no price limit. 

~~ PC Specs ~~

Motherboard: OEM HP-Angelica 2 by Gigabyte

Case: NZXT Phantom 410 Black

PSU: OEM 460WAT HP brand

RAM: OEM HP 1600MHz 10GB

CPU: AMD FX 6350 Vishera 6 core 3.9GHz

GPU: Nvidia GTX 750 Ti 2GB EVGA OC 

~~ Looking to Upgrade ~~

PSU: EVGA Supernova 650G1 

RAM: No idea Don't want to spend 200$ for RAM

CPU+MB: Eventually an i7 and Asus MB

GPU: Endgame is the GTX 770  Or if that is held of for too long, the coming 880.

Suggestions on upgrades, and links to the stuff I'm looking for would be great!

If you have zero need for intense workloads, get an i5. No point blowing 100 or more on a i7 if you're gaming and if you're gaming a little and doing work, get a 1150 Xeon instead.

If you have zero need for intense workloads, get an i5. No point blowing 100 or more on a i7 if you're gaming and if you're gaming a little and doing work, get a 1150 Xeon instead.

I do gaming first, But I also do a  good bit of video editing. 

I do gaming first, But I also do a  good bit of video editing. 

BUT.. unless it's extreme editing, and a LOT of it over time, to be honest, the i7 will still not be worth it over the i5.

Plus, the more advanced of a program you render with, the ability to use your GPU is a thing, hence the extra CPU power is also meaningless when the GPU takes over that workload (Even if CPU still does some of that processing, i5 will suffice fine)

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

BUT.. unless it's extreme editing, and a LOT of it over time, to be honest, the i7 will still not be worth it over the i5.

Hyperthreading though.......

Hyperthreading though.......

Look at my SIG.. I KNOW

It's not the best thing in the world anyway. SERIOUSLY, not until you get into SUPER SUPER SUPER heavy workloads.

Outputting 1080p video @ really high bitrates and fps settings,...IS NOT a heavy workload IMO.

You can get it if you want, but that $100 can be well spent elsewhere with more benefit.

$100 on top of.......existing moneys can get you - Better GPU, Better SSD, bigger mechanical drives for storage, cooling, lights and fans, random case mods...

Maximums - Asus Z97-K /w i5 4690 Bclk @106.9Mhz * x39 = 4.17Ghz, 8GB of 2600Mhz DDR3,.. Gigabyte GTX970 G1-Gaming @ 1550Mhz

Unless you plan on doing 3D animation, 4K rendering and chewing through 1-2GB PSD files, a i7 really is overkill for most things. 

A i5 overclocked is plenty for basic video rendering and photoshop/lightroom work. A Quadro/Firepro or even GTX card comes in handy more for GPU based rendering these days. 

thanks I don't trust any other site then amazon really. 

Understandable, but you can take my word when saying iFixit is trustworthy :)

Cheers mate!