Best Full Tower Case?

Go to solution Solved by airdeano,

Wow, I was not expecting so much replies for my first real post. Thank you all so much for the help! :D

Now I've narrowed down my options to the Phanteks Enthoo Pro case, for $89.99 on Newegg. Although I am confused, how come there is no window on the case on the Newegg site? 

because i posted the wrong link

windowed link is here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811854003

newegg is out, but phanteks will ship direct from california (thats how i got mine on first release)

Hello! I am currently looking into Full Tower Cases for me to rebuild my parts into. I am currently using an NZXT H230 mid-tower case, and I am looking for a full tower case that has a lot of room for future upgrades (Dual 770s'...etc),  and room for a Dual radiator (Although my current radiator is only one 120mm).

MY PC Parts:

GPU: EVGA GTX 760 2GB

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz

RAM: G.SKILL RIPJAWS BLUE EDITION 1866

MOBO: MIS 970A-G43

PSU: THERMALTAKE 750W

CASE: NZXT H230

HD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB HD 

Cooling: Corsair H80I (Push pull config/120mm)

Here is the case I've looked into so far (P.S My Price Range is around $80.00-$135.00):

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811353027

If you know a full tower case that might be better for the money please recommend it below, all comments appreciated. :)

-snip-

Corsair 750D.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

Hello! I am currently looking into Full Tower Cases for me to rebuild my parts into. I am currently using an NZXT H230 mid-tower case, and I am looking for a full tower case that has a lot of room for future upgrades (Dual 770s'...etc),  and room for a Dual radiator (Although my current radiator is only one 120mm).

MY PC Parts:

Here is the case I've looked into so far (P.S My Price Range is around $80.00-$135.00):

If you know a full tower case that might be better for the money please recommend it below, all comments appreciated. :)

I don't think a full tower is necessary something like this  http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811146148 would do just fine.

MY PC Parts:

You don't need a full tower for duel 770's and 240 rad. its mostly up to preference, I have the NZXT phantom 410 and think it looks pretty cool, so thats why I got it. Its also cheap and can accomodate everything you want.

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

750D, 900D, 760T, 780T, caselabs

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

750D

FTFY. $90-$135 budget.

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

NZXT source 530.

CPU: Intel I7-4790k | MOBO: Asus Sabertooth Z97 Mark 1 | Ram: Corsair Vengance 32GB 1600hz | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Reference

PSU: Corsair EVGA G2 850W  | SSD: Intel 730 Series 480GB, Kingston SSDNow V300 120GB | HDD: WD Black 1TB

CPU Cooler: Corsair H105 | Case: Corsair 760T (White) | Peripherals: (2)Asus VS247H-P, Corsair M65, Corsair K70 RGB w/ Brown Switches

Dang, thats cheap

and the build quality is better than corsair's new cases. 360/420x 45 in the roof

and 360x 60 in the front if you gotta have radiators. pretty much stab your own

fans and go or slide by with the 200 in the front and 140 in the rear.

Wow, I was not expecting so much replies for my first real post. Thank you all so much for the help! :D

Now I've narrowed down my options to the Phanteks Enthoo Pro case, for $89.99 on Newegg. Although I am confused, how come there is no window on the case on the Newegg site? 

because i posted the wrong link

windowed link is here: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16811854003

newegg is out, but phanteks will ship direct from california (thats how i got mine on first release)

Very true, the design is very amazing. Sadly I am on a budget. :(

Well you should get more budget. You'll impress all the ladies.