Help Me Find Something

NInety

Surgeon Simulator 2013?

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I was looking up some old games that I used to play and I stumbled across this:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Super_Monkey_Ball_2#Medical_applications

It says that this is 1 of the 3 games that are associated with improved performance in laparoscopic surgery.

Help me find the other 2 games pls.

I FOUND IT!

The games used were Star Wars Racer, Silent Scope, and Super Monkey Ball (2)

In the original text it said Super Monkey Ball, without a 2, but then in the next sentence it said

The first video game was Super Monkey Ball 2 (trademark of SEGA 2001 for Nintendo Gamecube), which requires the user to pilot a spherical object around a dynamic undulating course while targeting specific items

So I added a parenthetical 2.
Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552

I FOUND IT!

In the original text it said Super Monkey Ball, without a 2, but then in the next sentence it said

So I added a parenthetical 2.

I've played all 3. :D I is mastur surgun?

I've played all 3. :D I is mastur surgun?

As long as you can do the other two parts of the test successfully

The first consisted of a questionnaire to assess multiple aspects of the trainees past experiences and included, but was not limited to, surgery experience, number of laparoscopic cases, and video game play (both past and current), as well as demographic information including age, sex, and hand dominance.

The second component was the Top Gun Laparoscopic Skill and Suturing program, which was conducted over 1 and 1/2 days (12 hours). This course consists of a highly structured training pedagogy combined with the performance of preparatory partial tasks and interrupted intracorporeal suturing exercises. The preparatory drills emphasize 2-handed choreography, nondominant hand dexterity, 2-dimensional depth perception compensation, targeting, and rehearsal of specific maneuvers used in the process of achieving an intracorporeal knot.17,18 The Cobra Rope task requires subjects to unwind and pass a coiled string using 2 endograspers while targeting and grasping designated colored sections of the string. Subjects are evaluated based on time. No errors are recorded. But, there is intense instructor direction and monitoring so that the task is completed under proper protocol. The second drill is the Triangle Transfer drill, requiring subjects to lift and move 5 triangular objects from one specified point to another. This drill is accomplished by inserting a needle through a metal loop atop each triangle, using the nondominant hand. A validated electronic proctor records both time and errors.21 The third is the Slam Dunk (Bean Drop) drill. This task requires subjects to move small pea-shaped objects from a specified area and deposit them into a 1-cm opening of a cup using the nondominant hand and a standard laparoscopic grasper. Again, time and errors are recorded. Finally, interrupted intracorporeal sutures are placed into porcine intestine. The task is performed using the Rosser standardized intracorporeal suturing algorithm, and time and errors are recorded via the electronic proctor. Subjects complete 10 trials of each task. Final calculations of time and errors (each error adds 5 seconds to score) are used to create overall scores. The lower the score is, the better the performance.

Linus Sebastian said:

The stand is indeed made of metal but I wouldn't drive my car over a bridge made of it.

https://youtu.be/X5YXWqhL9ik?t=552