iPhone 6 5.5 inch model delayed?

IFeaRZz

Whoops, looks like you've double posted.  :P

i5-4670k @4.2GHz Sapphire Tri-X R9 290 @1135MHz 1600MHz G.Skill RipjawsX 8GB Samsung 840 EVO 120GB Samsung 850 EVO 250GB

Corsair K70 Logitech G502 Proteus Core Logitech G230 Blue Snowball SteelSeries QcK+

YouTube // Steam // Twitter // Facebook // Google+

The mobile version of this site doesn't work properly on my phone haha!

Technology is a curse... why? Because it's so addictive.

This could hurt their sales in Asia because I know people in south Korea like phablets but for most american and Europeans I don't really see this as a problem because for some people 4.7 inches maybe too big for them to start of with

The mobile version of this site doesn't work properly on my phone haha!

I have lots of problems with the mobile site. I find it fixes it if you request desktop mode. I'm using Chrome.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..

This could hurt their sales in Asia because I know people in south Korea like phablets but for most american and Europeans I don't really see this as a problem because for some people 4.7 inches maybe too big for them to start of with

Yeah I can see this happening. Iphones have always been too small for me. Its why I got the note 3.

My profile pic is the game i'm currently playing. I hope i remember to change it..