Upgrading to a Silent PC. Need Criticism/Advice

Hey guys I need advice.

So I want to upgrade my PC badly. I was wondering if this build is already good enough for a silent pc build.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/XnvZ99

Is this good enough? Any criticism, opinion and advice is highly appreciated.

Thank you. :)

Edit: I live in the Philippines so I need to factor in the availability of the components here in our local retailers.

My Current PC Codename: Scrapper

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

Hey guys I need advice.

So I want to upgrade my PC badly. I was wondering if this build is already good enough for a silent pc build.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/XnvZ99

Is this good enough? Any criticism, opinion and advice is highly appreciated.

Thank you. :)

Take out the cooler and replace with Noctua NH-D15 it is quieter and cools better. 

Take out the cooler and replace with Noctua NH-D15 it is quieter and cools better. 

I wish. It's not yet available here. D: I live in the Philippines. Is the build good enough or do I need to swap parts?

Spoiler

Intel i5-3570 | Some LGA 1155 MOBO Some Generic DDR3 8GB 1600Mhz | PowerColor RX 560 2GB | Recycled HP Case Crucial MX100 128GB 1TB WD Blue 7200RPM | Some Generic 500w PSU | Intel Stock Cooler

how is the NH-D14 compared to h100i? I'm also aiming for performance so if the h100i gives me lower temps I might go with the h100i then swap the fans with more Noctua.

Spoiler

how is the NH-D14 compared to h100i? I'm also aiming for performance so if the h100i gives me lower temps I might go with the h100i then swap the fans with more Noctua.

The NH-D14 cools a bit worse but is quieter.

I'd recommend getting an IPS panel instead of a TN one. 

Where are you shopping? Don't use the US version of pcpartpicker if that's not where you're shopping.

Are you planning to sli/cf? What's the system being used for? What are you upgrading from?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Where are you shopping? Don't use the US version of pcpartpicker if that's not where you're shopping.

Are you planning to sli/cf? What's the system being used for? What are you upgrading from?

I am planning to do CF but it may take a while to buy another GPU. And I'm already thinking to get a 850W instead. I want to use it for heavy gaming and at the same time it only needs light maintenance. I chose the TN one because of the 1ms input lag and I'm thinking to buy three if I can afford it in the future.I'm pretty sure I won't buy a 4K monitor.My current PSU, CPU Cooler and GPU is a Aerocool 600w 80+Bronze, CM Hyper T4 and a Sapphire R9 270x Dual-X 4GB(it's in my signature). :)

Spoiler

My only trusted retailer(and also the cheapest offer) is dynaquestpc.com. You can take a look if you want :) (note that the currency is php)

Spoiler

I only use the pcpartpicker as my reference :)

Spoiler

is this enough for a gaming yet silent PC?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/Yd6qP6

Spoiler

I am planning to do CF but it may take a while to buy another GPU. And I'm already thinking to get a 850W instead. I want to use it for heavy gaming and at the same time it only needs light maintenance. I chose the TN one because of the 1ms input lag and I'm thinking to buy three if I can afford it in the future.I'm pretty sure I won't buy a 4K monitor.My current PSU, CPU Cooler and GPU is a Aerocool 600w 80+Bronze, CM Hyper T4 and a Sapphire R9 270x Dual-X 4GB(it's in my signature). :)

If you're going need a fast monitor for gaming, you might as well go with a high frequency TN panel if you're not going IPS. 

Are you buying another 1TB drive to add to your current one?

My only trusted retailer(and also the cheapest offer) is dynaquestpc.com. You can take a look if you want :) (note that the currency is php)

What's your budget?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.