fan hub?

So I wasnt 100% sure where to put this topic but I decided to put it here, esentionaly I am looking for a pwm right angle fan hub that has like a sata or molex power in. Thanks!

I mean its not like there is an Air Cooling section or anything... 

no I mean the fan headers are right angle

The only one I've seen with right angle connectors is the one that ships with Phanteks new cases...  The old NZXT grid has flat connecters, and I'm sure the new one does if you remove it from the casing too, but neither offers PWM control.  The new Grid+ can work with CAM software to create profiles though, I believe.

This is a good hub btw, using 2 for 10 PWM fans, works great.

Swiftech needs to design a right angle version of this product. Not every case has a ton of room or a deep backside for these hubs.

but a right angle would take up much more room square inch wise. You should be able to stash it behind the 5.25 or 3.5 bays on almost every case.

Depends how it's designed. Could be slimmer down the middle if you want pins hanging off the sides (for maximum thinness).

They can also keep the pins over the pcb with 90 degree bends and a slight placement change. Thickness would be about double that of a fan connector, which are pretty small, and only wires would add to its footprint.

Asis the units was surprisingly tiny. Can definitely hide it in a corner. Might need extension cables tho if your routing along the edges.

but a right angle would take up much more room square inch wise. You should be able to stash it behind the 5.25 or 3.5 bays on almost every case.

Thank you I think I will put it in one of the 5.25 inch bays using the Swiftech fan hub, Thank you all for helping

Thank you I think I will put it in one of the 5.25 inch bays using the Swiftech fan hub, Thank you all for helping

No problem. I was thinking more behind the 5.25 bays than in them.

There should be a update coming soon in my anthrax build log that showcases my use of the fan hubs.