Looking at these parts, any tips?

First time water cooling here. I've looked at various videos and read various lines of text.

So I plan on getting

A brief list of my PC parts I currently have

• NZXT H440 (Black/Red)
  • Intel 4790k
  • MSI GTX 780 Ti Gaming 3G
  • MSI Z97 Gaming 7

Going to be buying my water cooling parts soon. Was just wondering if there are any problems/issues I might have overlooked.

@Phrozyn You could place your res below the back exhaust fan, where the two watercooling holes are, but mount it where the little grills are.  

First time water cooling here. I've looked at various videos and read various lines of text.

So I plan on getting

A brief list of my PC parts I currently have

• NZXT H440 (Black/Red)
  • Intel 4790k
  • MSI GTX 780 Ti Gaming 3G
  • MSI Z97 Gaming 7

Going to be buying my water cooling parts soon. Was just wondering if there are any problems/issues I might have overlooked.

Personally I'd go with 1/2 ID 3/4 OD. Other components and brands are great! You could place the pump/res combo in front of the 360 mm rad (I'd get an Alphacool ST30 240mm in top too, budget permitting of course). Have a look at a monsoon silver res plug, no annoying kill coil floating around in your res. If you want to maintain one of the main advantages of custom loop, quietness, I would spend some more and get NB E-loops or Noctua NF-F12's. Budget permitting of course, Corsair SP's are loud.

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

@Phrozyn You could place your res below the back exhaust fan, where the two watercooling holes are, but mount it where the little grills are.  

Does that mean mounting the res sideways?

Personally I'd go with 1/2 ID 3/4 OD. Other components and brands are great! You could place the pump/res combo in front of the 360 mm rad (I'd get an Alphacool ST30 240mm in top too, budget permitting of course). Have a look at a monsoon silver res plug, no annoying kill coil floating around in your res. If you want to maintain one of the main advantages of custom loop, quietness, I would spend some more and get NB E-loops or Noctua NF-F12's. Budget permitting of course, Corsair SP's are loud.

I actually just noticed that monsoon silver plug, will be using that instead. I do plan on putting another rad up top, the spacing seems a bit tough though. I think I am going to try for the NB E-Loops, I really prefer quiet systems.

Does that mean mounting the res sideways?

I actually just noticed that monsoon silver plug, will be using that instead. I do plan on putting another rad up top, the spacing seems a bit tough though. I think I am going to try for the NB E-Loops, I really prefer quiet systems.

https://www.google.com/search? q=nzxt+h440&rlz=1C1TSNF_enUS544US544&tbm=isch&source=lnms&sa=X&ei=sULDU4XhFYiMyASHqYGQDg&ved=0CAYQ_AUoAQ&biw=1242&bih=585#facrc=_&imgdii=_&imgrc=uUALellof66V_M%253A%3BuKXFx8S3SQnx3M%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fecx.images-amazon.com%252Fimages%252FI%252F71AaOly8AjL._SL1500_.jpg%3Bhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.amazon.com%252FNZXT-Technologies-Tower-Chassis-Cases%252Fdp%252FB00I44EUAK%3B1500%3B1500 The grills above and below the watercooling holes.

I've been following this other WC build log in a H440. Altho it's a tight fit, a ST30 with push E-loops should fit depending on the motherboard port orientation. http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/180241-h440-water-cooling-build/#entry2427231

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie.