AI Suite 3 Question!

DoctorSarcastic

I currently have an Intel 4770k sitting inside of an Asus Maximus VI Hero, being cooled by a Corsair H100i. I currently have an "Adaptive Overclock" on the CPU right now thanks to AI Suite 3. I want to overclock my CPU from my bios because other people have told me it is more reliable. If I delete AI Suite 3, will I lose any CPU performance? Also, I do like the fan controller in Suite 3, and is there any way that I can do that manually through the bios as well? Thanks!

Remove the suite anyway its total rubbish. Always overclock from BIOS dont ever trust software to do it.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Remove the suite anyway its total rubbish. Always overclock from BIOS dont ever trust software to do it.

^

what he said.

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

No need to remove AI suite 3. Its a good program, especially for Fan Xpert 2 and making changes on the fly without going into BIOS. To start, reset everything to default in your bios, and then do your overclock. No need to uninstall AI suite, it is a helpful program

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

I use fan expert but don't overclock with software. Do it in the BIOS. Aisuite 3 is good, just don't overclock with it.