Replace desktop with Laptop?

I've got an idea floating around in my head,I'm considering my replacing my desktop with a laptop and a docking station.

My Desktop currently has 16GB DDR3, 128GB SSD and a 1.5TB Hdd. It runs an i5-3570k and GTX 650ti Boost. Peripheral wise I use 3 Monitors.

So Basically I'm looking for a laptop that I can use a docking station to hook up my three monitors and mech keyboard/mouse at my desk, but then be able to use while travelling. Does this sound like a good idea? I'd be selling my desktop and my current very old laptop. If I were to do this here are the requirements I have in mind for a new laptop:

Quad core
At least 8gb ram
Lots of USB
Support for 3 monitors (DVI/HDMI) with use of dock
13 in?
At least 256gb SSD
At least 1080P display

As portable as possible

Touchscreen

Windows

This will NOT be used for gaming. It will be used for very light photoshop, video editing and CAD along with basic web browsing and heavy coding. If a mobile i5 is able to accomplish these tasks than that works for me.

So to recap, is this a good idea? If so any recommendations for laptops/ultrabooks to suite my needs?

Thanks!

-snip-

Must it be Windows or would you be willing to try something new?

"You have got to be the biggest asshole on this forum..."

-GingerbreadPK

sudo rm -rf /

I have student editions of AutoCAD Inventor and use the Adobe suite so it must be windows, I would be okay with a mac or chromebook otherwise.

i always believe that Laptops should be for just Web browsing and light scripting, so i suggest a NO, get a new desktop, a More powerful one, because CAD, Heavy coding and that stuff is still heavy tasking and my mane concern is heat and cooling, so i recommend a High end PC for around $800~1000, it would be just better, apart from the Mobility, unless you get it SFF 

Crust : Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.4Ghz 1.45v  |  MotherboardMSI Z97 MPower  |  Fruity FillingMSI GTX 960 Armor 2Way-SLI |  CoolingNoctua NH-D15  |  RAM : 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz | Storage : 2xSamsung 840 EVO 500GB SSDs Raid-0  |  Power Supply : Seasonic X-Series 1250W 80+Gold  |  Monitor : Dell U2713HM 27" 60Hz 1440p  |                                                                                                                                           

My current desktop is perfectly fast enough for my needs and I feel like a newer laptop would be just as fast or faster. I know a new laptop won't be as fast as a new desktop.