Add me on Steam?

Henleyz

Dont really have that many friends on it to be honest, my profile name is Clowry if you want to add me? :D

ZEUS

CPUi7 4770K - 4.4Ghz CoolerNoctua NH-D14 MB: Maximus VI Hero RAM4 x 4GB Vengeance Pro DDR3 2133Mhz GPUWindforce 780ti Case: Corsair C70 Storage: 3 x 128GB 840 Pro SSD in RAID 0 , 2 x 1TB Barracuda PSU860W AX860i Displays: Asus VG248QE 144Hz , Asus VE247H 60Hz KeyboardRazer Blackwidow 2013 MouseRazer Deathadder SoundSennheiser HD 558 Mic: Blue Snowball

"If I'm not quoted I probably won't reply back to you."

Dont really have that many friends on it to be honest, my profile name is Clowry if you want to add me? :D

Why not I'll add you

brownninja97, if you play lots of fps then add me, im a bit addicted to rpg maker at the moment but we can play if you want, you can see what games i have if you want to play with me 

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

is this you?

post-5244-0-72438500-1405264196_thumb.pn

Becuase you have nearly 3 times as many Steam friends as I have. My Steam name is Volbet if you want to add me, but I don't play that many multiplayer games anymore. 

Nova doctrina terribilis sit perdere

Audio format guides: Vinyl records | Cassette tapes

Dude your gonna have to add me I can't find you it's kind do obvious what my steam name is but if you haven't picked up on it's GhostWindGamer

Thanks guys, I can't quote people on my phone for some reason but yeah Volbet that is me. I'll add you guys now...

ZEUS

CPUi7 4770K - 4.4Ghz CoolerNoctua NH-D14 MB: Maximus VI Hero RAM4 x 4GB Vengeance Pro DDR3 2133Mhz GPUWindforce 780ti Case: Corsair C70 Storage: 3 x 128GB 840 Pro SSD in RAID 0 , 2 x 1TB Barracuda PSU860W AX860i Displays: Asus VG248QE 144Hz , Asus VE247H 60Hz KeyboardRazer Blackwidow 2013 MouseRazer Deathadder SoundSennheiser HD 558 Mic: Blue Snowball

"If I'm not quoted I probably won't reply back to you."