AMD Series question

I have bad experience few in FM1 series Apu CPU like

- high heat and hangs, so I need lower the CPU clock and put a VC card to fix it

Question:

Do I need to replace to a better HSF to normalized the cpu and get back to its IgP?

Do fm2 series CPU do any better or still that problem?

Or

Is intel 3rd gen pentium/celeron (1155) cpu have better cpu and igp in performance and heat problems?

Too much offtopic, get a FX 6300 instead of going with any intel or amd fm2 APU's. Overclocks like hell, it's cool, and you will never bottleneck any card (Probably not even two gtx 780's in SLI)

I have bad experience few in FM1 series Apu CPU like

- high heat and hangs, so I need lower the CPU clock and put a VC card to fix it

Question:

Do I need to replace to a better HSF to normalized the cpu and get back to its IgP?

Do fm2 series CPU do any better or still that problem?

Or

Is intel 3rd gen pentium/celeron (1155) cpu have better cpu and igp in performance and heat problems?

just a couple questions  ^_^

what cpu (or apu) you have ?

what os (32b or 64b also) you have ?

and what temp is hot for you ?

Sorry I didn't notice the hardware thread because my tablet and slow wifi.

Fm1 3500

Win 7 32bit

HDD sata

2gb

LOL / c9 / dota / dota2 games

Sorry I'm asking for IGP CPU because I intend to use as power efficient and budget CPU use for medium gaming.. need some feedbacks and infos from this community..

Apu vs intel on heat and stability

Thanks for moving my post..

albert02

Um if you are willing to spend some cash, a core i3 paired with a gtx 750ti will be a very good choice. Both cpu and gpu have less than 60watts TDP.Say goodbye to overheating problems.

In fact, both together have almost the same tdp as a kaveri apu(7850k) and you will get more than double the performance.

i5 3570k @4.all over the place || CM Hyper TX3 Evo || ASRock Z77 professional-m || 8GB G.SKILL Ripjaws Z 2400mhz CL10 || MSI GTX770 2GB OC'd 1280/3825mhz || ADATA SP900 128GB || Fractal Design Arc Mini R2 || Logitech G502 || Audio Technica ATH-M50

A spy is always better than a ninja!See burn notice. EVERYTHING is just a number!

albert02

Um if you are willing to spend some cash, a core i3 paired with a gtx 750ti will be a very good choice. Both cpu and gpu have less than 60watts TDP.Say goodbye to overheating problems.

In fact, both together have almost the same tdp as a kaveri apu(7850k) and you will get more than double the performance.

That specs is not on my budget and electric cost

140$ no hdd

That specs is not on my budget and electric cost

140$ no hdd

as far as i know, you have a "low" 3 cores (2100 mhz) 1s gen apu (FM1)

and you can just add (to your actual build) the A8 3870k (4 cores / 3000 mhz)

and you will have good performance (for a cheap price)

how much heat (on degrees celsius) the CPU (or apu) have on load

This thread is soooo confusing, one person doesn't use correct grammar and then the next doesn't and then i have no idea what anyone is talking about anymore!! aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

CPU: AMD FX-6300     COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO    MOBO: ASUS M5A97 R2.0    RAM: Team Vulcan 8Gb (4Gb x 2) , G-Skill Sniper (4Gb x 2)    PSU: Rosewill HIVE-750w    GPU: ASUS HD 7790 2Gb OC    CASE: NZXT Phantom 410    STORAGE: WD Black 1Tb , Intel 530 120Gb     AUDIO: HyperX Cloud , Sennheiser HD 518 , Audio Technica ATH-M30 , Sennheiser MM30G , Yamaha RX-V361 , Pioneer SP-BS22     PHONE: Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge     PERIPHERALS: Razer BlackWidow Ultimate Classic , Logitech g502 ( Thanks Syntaxvgm <3 )

This thread is soooo confusing, one person doesn't use correct grammar and then the next doesn't and then i have no idea what anyone is talking about anymore!! aaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!!

1 - he have an old A6 3500

2 - he wants a better cpu (or apu)

Not everyone on this forum is first language english, you should take that into account.

Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro | PSU: Enermax Revolution87+ 850W | Motherboard: MSI Z97 MPOWER MAX AC | GPU 1: MSI R9 290X Lightning | CPU: Intel Core i7 4790k | SSD: Samsung SM951 128GB M.2 | HDDs: 2x 3TB WD Black (RAID1) | CPU Cooler: Silverstone Heligon HE01 | RAM: 4 x 4GB Team Group 1600Mhz

I have a A10-6800k and use it in my lan party machine. I had a hard time even with water cooling to get the cpu temperatures under control. So what I did was I just turned off the turbo frequency in the computer bios and that fixed everything.

It runs stable at 4.1 ghz and never goes above 50 c.

I am running this:

CPU - A10-6800k @ 4.1ghz

MB - GA-F2A85XN-WIFI

8 GB of ram

R9 270