Logitech G300 Gaming Mouse Review

This is the Logitech G300 gaming mouse, what do you guys think of it? I reckon its great if you use the claw grip or have small hands, and its better looking than most of the other mouses at this price point. It has 2500DPI, and 9 programmable buttons.

-TCN

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CWtewADt1BU

I have this mouse, it's amazing and for $30 you can't go wrong at all.

I've had a little problem where the mose disconnects from the USB and re-connects and I have to reset my profile sometimes using the mouse. It's weird and haven't found a fix for it yet.

#!

I have this mouse as well, and no problems at all. I love having all these buttons :D

I have this mouse it works perfect for me I have no problems with it and the software is simple to use the buttons are easy to hit with my hands I would recommend this mouse to anyone who needs a cheap gaming mouse

My rig  case- Graphite 600t white CPU-i5 3570k OC 4.0Ghz RAM- 8gb Vengeance memory HDD-WD Black 1tb PSU-tx650 GPU- MSI 770 gameing edition 2gb , gtx 650 1gb Motherboard- asrock extreme 3 z77 Fan controller- NZXT sentry lx CPU cooler- H60 Peripherals- g300 mouse G630 headset k70 silver cherry mx red switches  my free nas nas Case- Dell something.. Ram- 8 gb ecc ddr 2 CPU - Pentium D 3.0ghz HDD currently 160 gb adding 3tb wd red “Sucking at something is the first step to being sorta good at something” –Jake the Dog

I use the Razer DeathAdder 2013.. So..

GOTZ NO IDEA.

- Zalman Z11 Plus - ASRock Extreme3 970 AM3+ - FX 6100 @3.3GHz - 16GB Crucial Ballistix @1600MHz - Diamond Radeon HD 7850 2GB - Inland 600 Watt

-ADATA S510 SSD 120GB OS - 1TB WD Green for Storage - Westinghouse 26" TV (1920x1080) - Logitech K520 Mouse & Keyboard - Razer DeathAdder 2013 -

I mainly use SteelSeries Mice, Logitech sent me all of their new "G" series peripherals a couple of days ago but their mice just are not up to par with other brands.

I've never used the G300 but I've used the new Logitech Gaming Mice and they are ok at best. 

• 1 month later...

Love this mouse but it really is quite small, if I try to palm grip it, my fingers go over the end and land up touching the desk in front of it but for claw grip it's awesome.

CPU: i5 2500K @ 4.2GHZ, GPU: AMD Radeon RX 480 4GB, RAM: Corsair Vengeance 8gb (2X4GB) 1600MHZ, Mobo: Asus P8Z77M, Chassis: Phanteks P400s Tempered Glass editionStorage: Seagate 1TB + Samsung 2TB In RAID 0 + Crucial MX100 256GB SSD, Sound Card: Asus Xonar DS, Mouse: Steelseries Sensei, Keyboard: CM Storm Quick Fire Pro, Monitor: BenQ G2410HD + Samsung SA1900

this mouse is pretty small.I have one and I can claw grip comfortably (16cm palm length) so this mouse suits small hands claw grip user. And I love the customisable lighting.I can change it to same colour as my G510 backlighting. And I use all the macro buttons for page up,down to back and forward in a browser.