Get a better gpu r9 280 2gb instead :)?

Gaming Computer | Case: CM Storm Scout II | MB: Asus P8Z77-V LK | CPU: i5 2320@3,6ghz | GFX:  MSI GTX 770 Gaming | RAM: 8gb DDR3 @ 1333mhz | Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Monitor: 1x Asus VG248QE @ 144Hz , 1x Samsung SyncMaster SA300 @ 77hz OC'd 

Other Device's | Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE@OmniROM | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1@OmniROM | Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Win 8.1

Get a better gpu r9 280 2gb instead :)?

280 2gb?

Potatoes are good for your nostrils.

CPU: AMD FX-8320 3.5GHz 8-Core Processor  ($144.99 @ NCIX US) 

Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-990FXA-UD3 ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($114.99 @ NCIX US) 

Video Card: Gigabyte Radeon R9 290 4GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($379.99 @ Newegg) 

Total: $1079.83

Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available

Looks very good. Like Brazsty said you could get a better GPU though. A R9 280 is a good recommendation, but like PassionFruit tried to say, you will have trouble finding a 2GB version, so just go with the normal 3 GB version  :D .

ASUS ROG Strix X570-E + AMD Ryzen 3800X; EVGA GTX 1070Ti FTW Supersilent; 16GB G.Skill TridentZ 3600; bequiet! Dark Power Pro 10 750W; Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD + 2x 1TB 860 EVO; PHANTEKS Evolve X + Custom Liquid Cooling

I decided to get a R9 280X 3GB With my build just because £/$ to Performance it was allot better!

So I'd most certainly recommend that you get the R9 280X )

Main Machine:  16 inch MacBook Pro (2021), Apple M1 Pro (10 CPU, 16 GPU Core), 512GB SDD, 16GB RAM

Gaming Machine:  Acer Nitro 5, Core i7 10750H, RTX 3060 (L) 6GB, 1TB SSD (Boot), 2TB SSD (Storage), 32GB DDR4 RAM

Other Tech: iPhone 15 Pro Max, Series 6 Apple Watch (LTE), AirPods Max, PS4, Nintendo Switch, PS3, Xbox 360

Network Gear:  TP Link Gigabit 24 Port Switch, TP-Link Deco M4 Mesh Wi-Fi, M1 MacMini File & Media Server with 8TB of RAID 1 Storage

Lol i meant the r9 280 3gb version  :P

Gaming Computer | Case: CM Storm Scout II | MB: Asus P8Z77-V LK | CPU: i5 2320@3,6ghz | GFX:  MSI GTX 770 Gaming | RAM: 8gb DDR3 @ 1333mhz | Storage: 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Monitor: 1x Asus VG248QE @ 144Hz , 1x Samsung SyncMaster SA300 @ 77hz OC'd 

Other Device's | Phone: Samsung Galaxy S3 LTE@OmniROM | Tablet: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 10.1@OmniROM | Laptop: Lenovo ThinkPad T61 Win 8.1

I think i might be choosing overpriced parts, i choosed those parts a little bit for the looks, do you think that i can achieve that same performance with  cheaper parts?

I think i might be choosing overpriced parts, i choosed those parts a little bit for the looks, do you think that i can achieve that same performance with  cheaper parts?

Probably.

What's the system being used for? No mass storage or graphics card?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Probably.

What's the system being used for? No mass storage or graphics card?

I need a system for Maya and 3dsMax and some rendering, and also a little bit of gaming but i´dont care about playing games at ultra settings. Thak you for your interest

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/adfire09/saved/

This is what i have right now, based on some of the recommenations of other users.

I need a system for Maya and 3dsMax and some rendering, and also a little bit of gaming but i´dont care about playing games at ultra settings. Thak you for your interest

http://pcpartpicker.com/user/adfire09/saved/

This is what i have right now, based on some of the recommenations of other users.

That still doesn't explain the lack of a gpu or mass storage though. Do you have spare drives lying around?

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

That still doesn't explain the lack of a gpu or mass storage though. Do you have spare drives lying around?

I planning on going with a r9 280 that some of the other users suggested, but the truth is i dont´ know wich brand, i like the design of de XFX and the ASUS, any suggestion? About mass storage i do have some 2´5 inch drives that work perfectly fine, but i don´t know if im going to be able to put them in the system, this is my first build, and thank you so much.