share you memory

agentagent47

just bored and just want to create this topic. Share with everyone why,how,when you see linus channel for the first time and just share about why you decide to join this linustechtips.com community.....remember this is just for sharing (i fill the gap of my level of boredlyness reading peeps memory, seing it from different perspective )

I came to Linus when I was reviewing and studying which computer parts were good and a lot of the reviews that I found were his. I especially remember his Razer Blackwidow unboxing.

Spoiler

i5 4670k, GTX 970, 12GB 1600, 120GB SSD, 240GB SDD, 1TB HDD, CM Storm Quickfire TK, G502, VG248QE, ATH M40x, Fractal R4

Spoiler

i5 4278U, Intel Iris Graphics, 8GB 1600, 128GB SSD, 2560x1600 IPS display, Mid-2014 Model

Spoiler

All the parts are here, just need to get customized cords to connect the motherboard to the front panel.

I think there is this topic already somewhere.

Anyway, I was just perusing the Youtubes when I saw a video about a triple monitor setup with the 5870, I think, and the rest is history.

"How hard can it be?" - Jeremy Clarkson

"Speed has never killed anyone. Suddenly becoming stationary, that's what gets you." - Jeremy Clarkson

"There's an old saying that God exists in your search for him. I just want you to understand that I ain't looking." - Leslie Nielsen

my first time see linus video is ( if you know ) the benchmark about CPU or GPU i forget but he is holding his son and i keep watching and i laugh when he tilt the baby upside down i know this guy ( linus ) is worth a shot. but i join this community not long ago because ( forgive me ) i think community is just BullS**t and the member is cocky.well that's what my country version tech community... here is different. peeps here is very very nice,open mind,helpful even in some difficult situation,and shareful. Like this one

last years i interested in tech. so just browsing around youtube. then suddenly come across channel with very simple unboxing. i know my heart want to sub this. and where im.

PS I WILL NOT SHARE MY RAM, GET YOUR OWN RAM :ph34r:

Im SORRY for:-1. My Broken English. 2. "if" posting wrong section. 3. "if" my replay hurt someone. 4. "if" posting already posted before

Because im new to active forum >.< (bow) please kindly guide me thanks

Something that adds to making a community great, is when the members take a little extra effort to use correct spelling and grammar.

is something/s wrong with my spelling/grammar ?? please tell it can make my english better. btw iam asian not born to speak english

It was so long ago I can't even remember what my first video was. I was like 13 at that time.