A budget laptop linus should review!

Mr. Diablo

There's a budget gaming laptop I've been looking at buying for a replacement of my current laptop. I'm mainly a gamer and I DO have a Desktop PC however I want a laptop with enough power to play the games I want on the go when I'm at a friends house, at my nan's, when I'm on holiday, for school etc. The Desktop is not finished yet so I am using my laptop for gaming and frankly, it is terrible for anything. I do not recommend buying the Acer Aspire 5750G. Anyways back to the other laptop. The one I've been looking at is the Lenovo Z570 and it seems to be pretty good considering the price of under £500GBP and $1000USD. I think Linus should review this instead of going for all of the high end stuff and I have found Linus to be my most trusted source of information for PC's and what-not. Anyways, hope Linus see's this and have a great day!!! (If you want the specs of the Lenovo I can link them and if you want the specs of what I have currently and what I am building I can put it in aswell)

Looks like I made a video just for you yesterday!

Check it out :P

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

Looks like I made a video just for you yesterday!

Check it out :P

ahahah nice! I'll be sure to check it out and I still want linus to review it because he is my god of PC's xD

ahahah nice! I'll be sure to check it out and I still want linus to review it because he is my god of PC's xD

I think you're forgetting someone sir!

gabe_newell_half_life_3_wallpaper_by_g_e

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

gabe_newell_half_life_3_wallpaper_by_g_eYes yes Gabe I know. Don't look at me like that lol Stop being a badass Gabe 

sub'd  :rolleyes:

sub'd  :rolleyes:

Thanks man! :)

Couldn't get to 5, eh? xD

Nope, had to settle for 3 unfortunately :P

I wouldn't consider $1000 as budget laptop range since macs are at that price; to me the $400-$600 range would be budget laptops where you can get a ulv CPU, 1080 ips screen, if you look for a refurb.

I wouldn't consider $1000 as budget laptop range since macs are at that price; to me the $400-$600 range would be budget laptops where you can get a ulv CPU, 1080 ips screen, if you look for a refurb.

Budget enough....