New high end gaiming pc

pakos

Hello everyone as lot of people i about to buy a new PC (only tower). My sisters tower is gone and i am gonna give her my pc which is 6 years old and i am gonna buy a new 1 I already have  a good monitor ASUS ML248h Also logitech G710 keyboard, G600 and MX 518 mouse ,  and 2.1 creative speakers. I did not used to have those got em over time so EVERYTHING is upgraded expect from the Tower. So time has come for it to!   :D

Money that i am able to spend is close to 1800 euro in greece and for finding the best prices i use skroutz.gr ( you probably don't speak greek but you can just type a product and see the price) altho i will probably gonna get everything from Visionstudio.gr (their web site is really messy don't get in trouble to find something from in there use Skroutz.gr

I am gonna list what i have in mind and i will tell you waht else i have in mid and why.Also $=euro So :

Case: Corsair Graphite 730T or FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE XL R2 TITANIUM       140$

Motherboard : MSI Z97 Gaiming 5                                                                           150$

GPU:  Inter Core i-7 4790k                                                                                       325$

RAM : Kingston Hyper X Beast 16GB 2400 MHz Dual                                              170$

GPU: Sapphire Radeon R9 290X Vapor-X Tri-X OC   (maybe)                                 570$

Storage: SSD Samsung 250GB 840 Evo                                                                 155$

Western Digital Caviar Green 2TB                                                             80$

Power: Corsair Power Supply 750W ATX                                                                  120$

All together 1710$

So this built having in mind is for gaiming (WOW, SC2, Call of duty, Battfield 4, also i will buy soon 3) It's abit over kill i know but this the amount i want to spend of money i want to spend an get a much as i can for it. I don't know if i will try to make videos or something in the future or other stuff! Also i was really thinking about water cooling (costum) but i changed my mind and i think i will go for someting like Corsair H100i So a ready put it on thing and you are done! So i will not be water cooling my GPU only my  CPU. I generaly want it to be amazing and quite!

About OC this system what i am buying here don't think i need to OC anything but i will becuse i heard so much about it and want to try it for fun ;)

So about the tower i can't decide among those 2. Don' think

Motherboard Feel free to sujest something else.

GPU .... Don't think i am gonna change my mind on that for anything

Ram I can get 20 cheaper a 1600 MHz kingston or corsair  still 16GB is what i stay at ( i think)

Storage i think this a good choise if you all agree with me also saw it on a video of linus and really liked it

Power supply I think is a bit more than what i need Not sure. Guide me :)

Finaly GPU.......!!!!!!!!! Before i say anything i will say i am not AMD or Invidia fun.

Decided to go for R9 290x and i was really thinking about Asus OC DirectCU 2 at 1050MHz core 5400MHz memory but 81C i think is still high so i am thing to give 60$ more and get the Sapphire Vapor-X wich is still overcloacked runs at lower temps and it's more quite... having said that 570 now with this money i am also close to be able to buy nVidia GeForce GTX 780 Ti OC from gigabyte for 600$ . So now we are Vapor-x r9 R290x against Windforce 780 Ti both of them OCed. Or i could just get a Gigabyte R9 290x but i have not found any reviwes or about it noice temps and stuff price at 480$

So tell me am i getting good stuff from my money what GPU should i choose . 

Thank you for your time reading all this and i am sorry for my bad grammar i am pretty sure i made a tone of mistakes :(

Go for the R9 290 Tri-x its cheaper and will perform almost the same as the 290x or 780 ti if you want to but its expensive as shit lol

My PC

[ I5 4690k (no oc) - Gigabyte Z97 D3H - 8GB Ram - Sapphire R9 280X Vapor-X ]

Go for the R9 290 Tri-x its cheaper and will perform almost the same as the 290x or 780 ti if you want to but its expensive as shit lol

I agree with him, the 290 is the sweet spot for high end gpus at the moment, it makes almost no sense to spend more.

Don't ask to ask, just ask... please 🤨

sudo chmod -R 000 /*

Take a look at this ;)

Setup Video -----------Peasant Crushing Specs----------- 4K Benchmarks

-CPU- i7 3930k @4.8GHz 1.4v -Mobo- Asus Rampage IV Extreme -GPUs- 2x GTX Titan Hydrocopper SLI -RAM- 32GB (8x4GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600MHz -Storage- 500GB Samsung 840 SSD | 2TB WD Green HDD

-Monitors- 3x BenQ XL2420T | 1x Dell U2713HM -Mouse- Steelseries Rival -Keyboard- Corsair K70 Cherry MX Brown -Headphones- Audio Techinca ATH-M50 -Microphone- RØDE NT1-A

ok what about the case i am between those 2 but if anyone has any other sujestion for a Full tower silent and with 2x 120mm or 140mm to mount a colling for my CPU with something like corsair H100i

Any advice at PSU brand to choose from?