Best software for nightly backups?

Wur5ty

Hey LTT forum, i've been looking around but haven't found a good answer for a question I have so I decided to sign up and post here, you guys seem pretty cool.

I need a good backup program for nightly back ups because of the way I have my drives set up right now, I don't want to lose anything if something fails. I currently want to back up 2 hard drives onto one and probably back that one up with an external with the way shown below.

180GB M.2 SSD with OS > 3TB HDD > Extenal Storage

Three 120GB SSD in RAID0 (360GB total) > 3TB HDD > External Storage

I can't find any good suggestions for free/paid programs and I remember in a few LTT videos he mentioned nightly backups.

I'm currently running Windows 8.1 64bit

Thanks in Advance

COBIAN Backup is a free backup software filled with nifty features made for you sir ! :

COBIAN Backup is a free backup software filled with nifty features made for you sir ! :

Thank you! I'll try it when I get home, This is one of my first times messing with a RAID config so I want to back everything up nightly just in case a drive dies and I lose my array.

Edit: This is probably the easiest backup software I have ever used, thanks again!

You're welcome! I just recently started with RAID and Cobian Backup and I was also blown away by this awesome software ! :)