Funny pictures you have taken yourself.

TechTheWorld

I thought it would be a good idea to share funny pics that you have taken:) Just to brighten everyone's day. So Ill start it off(duh).

Edit: I guess you can post any pictures you dont have to have taken them yourself:)

post-6374-0-79515000-1369007230.jpg

post-6374-0-79515000-1369007230.jpg

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

I didn't take a picture but I'll tell you anyways. In the region of the U.S. I am in, the gas prices are currently very high. I was driving past a gas station and it said - "Unleaded: $4.39" "Unleaded Premium: WOW".

Space is pretty awesome.

Mind if I post one that wasn't taken by me?

attachicon.gifSign.png

Ye Ill change it to just funny pics:) Thats great!

Life is pain. Anyone who says any different is either selling something or the government.

----CPU: FX-6300 @ 4.2ghz----COOLER: Hyper 212 EVO----MOBO: MSI 970A-G46----PSU: OCZ 600watt----CASE: Black Corsair C70----GPU: Sapphire 7870 dual fan ghz edtion----2 random HDD'S----A couple fans here and there. Mouse: Gigabyte M6900-------Keyboard: Logitech G105-----Mousepad: Steel series something something.

Does a GIF qualify

When you're home alone and someone's at the door

Does a GIF qualify?

When you're home alone and someone's at the door:

attachicon.gifCat.gif

Ye anything that isnt a video....