Banning keyloggers?

C1intFunWood

Is there a way to like ban keyloggers from your router? or find out where the keylogger is connected to? the IP? 'cause I think I just might have 1 in my PC

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | GPU GIGABYTE GTX 1070ti WINDFORCE | MOBO ASUS Prime X570-P | MEMORY XPG Spectrix 2x8GB 3200MHz  | PSU OCZ Zx 850W | CASE NZXT H440

Wouldn't it be better to get rid of the keylogger on your computer instead?

Wouldn't it be better to get rid of the keylogger on your computer instead?

I want revenge if you know what i mean

CPU AMD Ryzen 5 3600x | GPU GIGABYTE GTX 1070ti WINDFORCE | MOBO ASUS Prime X570-P | MEMORY XPG Spectrix 2x8GB 3200MHz  | PSU OCZ Zx 850W | CASE NZXT H440

If I'd be you, I would definitely want revenge too but I would get the entire US army.

If you can't do that, then just try to get that keylogger out of your computer.

I remember when I had some very bad malware on my computer, I used HitmanPro 3. It cleaned everything, worked awesome. Unfortunately it's not free, but you can get a 30-day trial I believe.

http://www.surfright.nl/en/hitmanpro

Desktop: Intel Core i9-9900K | ASUS Strix Z390-F | G.Skill Trident Z Neo 2x16GB 3200MHz CL14 | EVGA GeForce RTX 2070 SUPER XC Ultra | Corsair RM650x | Fractal Design Define R6

Laptop: 2018 Apple MacBook Pro 13"  --  i5-8259U | 8GB LPDDR3 | 512GB NVMe

Peripherals: Leopold FC660C w/ Topre Silent 45g | Logitech MX Master 3 & Razer Basilisk X HyperSpeed | HIFIMAN HE400se & iFi ZEN DAC | Audio-Technica AT2020USB+

Display: Gigabyte G34WQC

I want revenge if you know what i mean

First check if it's a hardwar or software keylogger.

If it's software, it's easy to grab a second PC, connect to the same network, and do some packet sniffing to see where your data is being sent.

Edited by JvHummel

just get rid of it, instead of doing some silly stuff with your router

Intel 3570k 3,4@4,5 1,12v Scythe Mugen 3 gigabyte 770     MSi z77a GD55    corsair vengeance 8 gb  corsair CX600M Bitfenix Outlaw 4 casefans

Keep in mind proxies exist, so the IP it is sending information to may not be the actual person collecting your keystrokes.

Otherwise I'd say try Wireshark.

CPU: 5820k 4.5Ghz 1.28v, RAM: 16GB Crucial 2400mhz, Motherboard: Evga X99 Micro, Graphics Card: GTX 780, Water Cooling: EK Acetal CPU/GPU blocks,

240mm Magicool slim rad, 280mm Alphacool rad, D5 Vario pump, 1/4 ID 3/4 OD tubing, Noctua Redux 140/120mm fans. PSU: Evga 750w G2 SSD: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB & Seagate SSHD 2TB Audio: Sennheiser HD558s, JBL! speakers, Fiio E10k DAC/Amp Monitor: Xstar DP2710LED @ 96hz (Korean Monitor) Case: Fractal Node 804

But he took my steam account @Ashley Oh yea oh well

But he took my steam account @Ashley Oh yea oh well

If you really want revenge, get a trial of Eset Smart Security and during the installation make sure you check "Interactive firewall"...

It will ask for EVERY program that wants SOME KIND OF CONNECTION if you'll allow it or not, it gives you the port and IP address :)

Have fun trying to ... revenge

If you really want revenge, get a trial of Eset Smart Security and during the installation make sure you check "Interactive firewall"...

It will ask for EVERY program that wants SOME KIND OF CONNECTION if you'll allow it or not, it gives you the port and IP address :)

Have fun trying to ... revenge

Ty