140mm static pressure optimized fans

Stijndopjes

Hi

I need some SILENT 140mm static pressure optimized fans for a Fractaldesign difine r4 case.

does anyone know a good manufacturer?

Something like Noctua? :D If you want better looking ones, i would recommend Noiseblocker BlackSilent Pro 140mm

Silverstone AP141?

3x Dell U2412M |Silverstone FT03 | Maximus V Gene | 3770K @ 4.5Ghz 1.2V | SLI GTX780 | Mushkin Ridgeback 8GB 1600 CL7 | Corsair AX760

Noctua or corsair sp series fans, that the main fans everyone suggested on my thread when i asked :)

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Noctua or corsair sp series fans, that the main fans everyone suggested on my thread when i asked :)

Well yeah but i don't think that corsair makes de sp-series fans in 140mm format, do they?

Well yeah but i don't think that corsair makes de sp-series fans in 140mm format, do they?

no i they make af series and i thought they  made sp in 140mm to, it would make sense but they didnt do that.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

My vote would be on the Noctua NF-A14s.

System specs
  • Graphics card: Asus GTX 980 Ti (Temp target: 60c, fan speed: slow as hell)
  • CPU: Intel 6700k @ 4.2Ghz
  • CPU Heatsink: ThermalRight Silver Arrow Extreme
  • Motherboard: Asus Maximus Viii Gene
  • Ram: 8GB of DDR4 @ 3000Mhz
  • Headphone source: O2 + Odac 
  • Mic input: Creative X-Fi Titanium HD
  • Case: Fractal Design Arc midi R2
  • Boot Drive: Samsung 840 Pro 128GB 
  • Storage: Seagate SSHD 2TB
  • PSU: Be quiet! Dark Power Pro 550w

Peripherals

• Monitor: Asus ROG Swift PG278Q
  • Mouse: Razer DeathAdder Chroma (16.5 inch/360)
  • Mouse surface: Mionix Sargas 900
  • Tablet: Wacom Intuos Pen
  • Keyboard: Filco Majestouch Ninja, MX Brown, Ten Keyless 
  • Headphones: AKG K7xx
  • IEMs: BrainWavs S1

no i they make af series and i thought they  made sp in 140mm to, it would make sense but they didnt do that.

you're right it does make more sense, but i still can't seem to find them on the official corsair website

you're right it does make more sense, but i still can't seem to find them on the official corsair website

if its not on the corsair site they dont exist.

Silverstone AP141?

They seem perfect for the job but i would like something to go well with the black and white theme of the define r4.

And i don't think it would be wise to paint te wings

They seem perfect for the job but i would like something to go well with the black and white theme of the define r4.

And i don't think it would be wise to paint te wings

I just got a pair of Scythe GT1450rpm fans. If you undervolt them they will be really quiet. And they match the minimal black/white theme

3x Dell U2412M |Silverstone FT03 | Maximus V Gene | 3770K @ 4.5Ghz 1.2V | SLI GTX780 | Mushkin Ridgeback 8GB 1600 CL7 | Corsair AX760

I have done a TON of research into this exact subject & the most pressure & noise optimized fans are the new Cougar Dual-X fans.
They have the highest pressure/RPM/dB of noise, they also have excellent air flow.
And they look amazing too ! they're available in 4 flavors, 3 LED versions & one black non-LED version.

I hope this helps !

I just got a pair of Scythe GT1450rpm fans. If you undervolt them they will be really quiet. And they match the minimal black/white theme

yeah they look nice but i want 140mm fans not 120mm 

yeah they look nice but i want 140mm fans not 120mm 

Ah yeah sorry I forgot you needed 140mm. You can actually buy a 140 adaptor. the scythe GTs perfom surprisingly well http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=199499

If you're going for looks though, you're going to have to sacrifice performance I'm afraid.

I have done a TON of research into this exact subject & the most pressure & noise optimized fans are the new Cougar Dual-X fans.

They have the highest pressure/RPM/dB of noise, they also have excellent air flow.

And they look amazing too ! they're available in 4 flavors, 3 LED versions & one black non-LED version.

I hope this helps !

oh WOW those look amazing i think i might go with those.

but then i might just change the color scheme of the build to blue and white

wow thanks for the post :)

Ah yeah sorry I forgot you needed 140mm. You can actually buy a 140 adaptor. the scythe GTs perfom surprisingly well http://forums.bit-tech.net/showthread.php?t=199499

If you're going for looks though, you're going to have to sacrifice performance I'm afraid.

yeah you´re right i could also just go for the adaptor or just for a 240mm radiator instead of a 280mm radiator.

but i just want to get the best performance if i decide to spend so much money on a custom watercooling loop.

• 1 year later...

Is there any colored preasure optimized fans out there?