Best combination Headphones+Sound Card

Sleepie

Hello everyone, I need a little nudge(help) deciding for the best combination will work best for me,i want it for FPS games which is what i play most,although i play a lot of games, well here it is: thank you again for the help! if you have other suggestions please let me know ;)

Sound cards: Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium HD or Asus Xona Essense STX

Headphones: Audio Technica ATH AD700 or Senheiser HD598

I have both of those headphones as well as the Audio Technica M50's.

For FPS games i would suggest the AD700. They have a very large sound stage and also are confortable for hours and for the price they are the best.

For music though i use my m50's being closed they feel more responsive and dont annoy people around me.

As for the soundcard i would suggest something different.

Get a DAC. (Digital to Audio Converter)

http://www.mav-audio.com/

For the price these ones are great for computers. Although i cant comment on the soundcards as i have always had a DAC. Although going from things online id go with a DAC.

Hope this helps :)

I am not a sound card guy but as with headphones, you cant go wrong with Beyerdynamic DT990 Pro.

PC: The Oracle
Phone History: Nokia 3310, Samsung Z500, HTC Touch, iPhone 3GS + Samsung S5600 Preston, iPhone 3GS + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S2 + Samsung Galaxy Tab + Blackberry Bold 9700, Samsung Galaxy S3 + Blackberry Torch 9800, Samsung Galaxy Note 2 + Blackberry Bold 9900 + Blackberry Playbook, Samsung Galaxy Note 2  + Nokia Lumia 920, Galaxy S4 +Nokia Lumia 920, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy Note 3, Samsung Galaxy S5

note the X-fi is old tech now and is being replaced by the Z series.

I am an owner of the ad700 and M50 pair as well. the ad700 is known for having whispy non existent bass but once you EQ the bass higher it does get rather satisfying from those 53mm drivers

I have a xonar and am happy but the creative Z's have piqued my interest. I eagerly await proper reviews on them.

Thanks ! I heard only positive feed back on the AD700 but also for the HD598 ,however for the diff in price i got me theAD700, also i had a $30 credit in Amazon so decided to get the Asus Xonar Essence STX, once i set it up i will let you know, i am not a tech savy but theres always the internet ;)

I have both of those headphones as well as the Audio Technica M50's.

For FPS games i would suggest the AD700. They have a very large sound stage and also are confortable for hours and for the price they are the best.

For music though i use my m50's being closed they feel more responsive and dont annoy people around me.

As for the soundcard i would suggest something different.

Get a DAC. (Digital to Audio Converter)

http://www.mav-audio.com/

For the price these ones are great for computers. Although i cant comment on the soundcards as i have always had a DAC. Although going from things online id go with a DAC.

Hope this helps :)

What he said^^