Dual loop in 350D

Hi guys :D it's my first time here. Hope my question isn't a pain in the ass to answer.

I plan to run a dual loop config in my 350d. Planning to use EK Bay Spin Res (the dual loop ones) and 2 ddc pumps. Going to use 2 240 ST30 rads to gain more space (though it's only 1cm/10mm more space) so that perhaps I can properly place my pumps?

Question: Is the setup as above okay? Anything that I would have to take note of?

Also, is it better to get 2 single bay res pump combo compared to dual loop bay res with pumps that might be located at the bottom of the case?

Hi guys :D it's my first time here. Hope my question isn't a pain in the ass to answer.

I plan to run a dual loop config in my 350d. Planning to use EK Bay Spin Res (the dual loop ones) and 2 ddc pumps. Going to use 2 240 ST30 rads to gain more space (though it's only 1cm/10mm more space) so that perhaps I can properly place my pumps?

Question: Is the setup as above okay? Anything that I would have to take note of?

Also, is it better to get 2 single bay res pump combo compared to dual loop bay res with pumps that might be located at the bottom of the case?

i dont even think that's possible in a 750D nevermind a 350d

i dont even think that's possible in a 750D nevermind a 350d

even the 750d is too small for a dual loop?

Dual loop is pushing it in the 350D. I'd go for something like this in the 350D http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?t=1092073. 

Bert & Ernie before squirting spermie. 

Dual loop is pushing it in the 350D. I'd go for something like this in the 350D http://forums.overclockers.com.au/showthread.php?t=1092073. 

Holy crap that is the best looking 350D build I have ever seen!!

CPU: i9-13900k MOBO: Asus Strix Z790-E RAM: 64GB GSkill  CPU Cooler: Corsair H170i

GPU: Asus Strix RTX-4090 Case: Fractal Torrent PSU: Corsair HX-1000i Storage: 2TB Samsung 990 Pro