adsl modem issue

toshan
Go to solution Solved by d3sl91,

hi,

my adsl modem often has problems conecting to the internet because of the low bandwith comming from  the phone cables, does anyone have a solution for this issue like a modem optimised for shitty conection that will keep the internet on all the time  or something?

please help

(my isp sucks they will never help me with this issue, tried contacting them many times)

If you have bad connection because of your phone lines in your house, not much you can do other than run a brand new phone wire directly from the box outside to your modem and see if that helps.

Also make sure you are running filters on everything. 

hi,

my adsl modem often has problems conecting to the internet because of the low bandwith comming from  the phone cables, does anyone have a solution for this issue like a modem optimised for shitty conection that will keep the internet on all the time  or something?

please help

(my isp sucks they will never help me with this issue, tried contacting them many times)

try changing the telephone cables

old and worn out cable may be the cause

Budget? Uses? Currency? Location? Operating System? Peripherals? Monitor? Use PCPartPicker wherever possible. 

Quote whom you're replying to, and set option to follow your topics. Or Else we can't see your reply.

hi,

please help

If you have bad connection because of your phone lines in your house, not much you can do other than run a brand new phone wire directly from the box outside to your modem and see if that helps.

Also make sure you are running filters on everything. 

D3SL91 | Ethan | Gaming+Work System | NAS System | Photo: Nikon D750 + D5200

the cables outside are old and worn out but my isp will never agree to replace it, but i'll try to put some filters like an adsl filtered faceplate ,that is the best i can do without spending too much money

thanks for the help