NCIX Backordered items *HELP NEEDED*

Awesome274

I ordered a White Shinobi XL windowed case from the canadian site yesterday and it said something about the product being backordered, now my friends are telling me that because its backordered they will just take my money and never send me my case. The order and the payment have been processed and now i am waiting for the item to ship does this mean its not backordered and that it is actually in stock? I am very confused and i hope someone can verify this information or correct it. Thankyou

no back order just means there waiting for a shipment of cases its basically like out of stock but the difference is they have ordered more wheres with out of stock they arent planning on ordering anymore.

I ordered a White Shinobi XL windowed case from the canadian site yesterday and it said something about the product being backordered, now my friends are telling me that because its backordered they will just take my money and never send me my case. The order and the payment have been processed and now i am waiting for the item to ship does this mean its not backordered and that it is actually in stock? I am very confused and i hope someone can verify this information or correct it. Thankyou

Never used NCIX because of where I live but this isn't how it works. It just means they have no stock available to sell to you because they are either out or the ones they do have are being prepared for shipping.

Never used NCIX because of where I live but this isn't how it works. It just means they have no stock available to sell to you because they are either out or the ones they do have are being prepared for shipping.

Okay thankyou, my friends have really confused me about this and i was worried that i would never get the case and i had just wasted all my money. Thank you for clarifying this for me

Your friends are idiots.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Okay thankyou, my friends have really confused me about this and i was worried that i would never get the case and i had just wasted all my money. Thank you for clarifying this for me

They are either winding you up or are clueless, it's completely illegal to take money from a customer and not give them the product they paid for, that's stealing. In the rare instance this happens you will either be refunded in full or offered something in compensation in this case it would be a case ha ;)  you may also be offered store credit, but they have to either return the money or give you a product either way you'd get to pick if you wanted the item they offered the credit or the refund because. The law.

As said above, when you order and no stock is available, NCIX places you in line in the order you placed your order and you'll be shipped the item when it's available according to the priority of the line.

I ordered noctua ippc fans just as they were available for sale and just as I ordered, they all sold out. I was first in line for 2 months, which was the time it took for them to receive stock.

Spoiler

I have 2 things on b/o with NCIX. The biggest problem with them is if it's not at the supplier/distributor they have no idea when it will arrive. It usually means it's in a container somewhere on its way from China. It could show up tomorrow or 6 weeks from now.

Sir William of Orange: Corsair 230T - Rebel Orange, 4690K, GA-97X SOC, 16gb Dom Plats 1866C9,  2 MX100 256gb, Seagate 2tb Desktop, EVGA Supernova 750-G2, Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3, DK 9008 keyboard, Pioneer BR drive. Yeah, on board graphics - deal with it!