Steam Trading!

Welcome to the Steam Trading thread!

This thread is for TRADING only!

For giveaways go to Delons' thread here!

If you have a steam code that you don't need and wish to trade for another game, this is you thread!

Keep posts to a minimum by only posting your trading request then, if possible, keep all further trading conversations in PM's.  If you see a bad post, just report it, don't reply to it. Try to keep it so it's just trade offers. And please do not spam.

Example:

Trade Request:

I have key: Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon

I will trade for: A racing game

Please try to keep the chat in this thread minimal. If you see a bad post, just report it, don't reply to it. Try to keep it so it's just trade offers.

Also when you have traded your game code please let everyone know by changing the trade status to CLOSED.

*Nobody is responsible be for you being scammed except you. By using the trading you are doing so at your own risk.*

If you wish to stay up to date, subscribe to the thread by clicking "Follow This Topic" at the top right.

If you have any suggestions to improve this thread please PM me and i will consider it.

< reserved >

There's a couple of trading threads currently running but I'll add what I have to this aswell

Bioshock Infinite (2 copies)

Far Cry Blood Dragon (2 Copies)

Terraria

Red Orchestra COLLECTION (complete collection)
Arma Cold War Assault

My favorite thing to trade for is cash via paypal lol  ;) but I'm open to interesting offers as well. Send me a PM.

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

• 1 month later...

trading a uplay account with assassins 2 and revelations up for trade pm me for offers

Locked - trading is against the forums rules.