cs go uk/euro

kol

Need players to play Competitive Mode with, couldn't care about rank as currently atm im unranked and not enjoying the game much playing with random shitters. Would probably enjoy it more with people who actually speak and call properly.

Must have a vent/ts3/rc voice server.

Must speak English

add me on steam: steveskate

Need players to play Competitive Mode with, couldn't care about rank as currently atm im unranked and not enjoying the game much playing with random shitters. Would probably enjoy it more with people who actually speak and call properly.

Must have a vent/ts3/rc voice server.

Must speak English

add me on steam: steveskate

Sorry for screwing up your post it's not entirely your fault but I'm getting so tired about these posts for people asking for good CS:go players and asking for free voice servers. And they are usually on a good team already. There aren't loads of them here you might want to try steam forums because you will have more luck there.

CS GO players who are on this forum mostly have a team already or are high ranks.

might wanna try steam forums?

ITX Monster: CPU: I5 4690K GPU: MSI 970 4G Mobo: Asus Formula VI Impact RAM: Kingston 8 GB 1600MHz PSU: Corsair RM 650 SSD: Crucial MX100 512 GB HDD: laptop drive 1TB Keyboard: logitech G710+ Mouse: Steelseries Rival Monitor: LG IPS 23" Case: Corsair 250D Cooling: H100i

Mobile: Phone: Broken HTC One (M7) Totaly Broken OnePlus ONE Samsung S6 32GB  :wub:  Tablet: Google Nexus 7 2013 edition