YouTube not working on my internet

Samnd

Help guys I use YouTube a lot and since yesterday i am not able to play any videos on YouTube on all of my devices. On my iPad and iPod touch's YouTube app I get a error message saying "video playback error tap to retry", no matter how many times I tap it, I get the same message. On my windows PC I get a error which says "an error occurred". I know this topic is under the wrong thread. I really want to watch YouTube videos. Can anyone please help me.

Are all devices using same internet or are mobile ones on mobile data plan? If its your internet, then booting router should be first step. If that doesn't do anything, it could be problem with ISPs end.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

Where do you live? If its China then thats probarbly normal :P

The single biggest problem in communication is the illusion that it has taken place.

It is my broadband problem. I used my phone as hotspot and used youtube on my iPad and on the iPhone itself and it works. However, on my broadband my iPad, iPhone and even my rig is not able to play youtube videos. I updated my router firmware but th prpblem still persists. However my laptop connected to the same faulty broadband is able to play videos on youtube using chrome.

I have this issue occasionally on my iPhone 4, it is usually a video that was not supposed to be available on the mobile platform (whether it's been restricted to certain devices, or just hasn't been converted for that purpose). This happens a lot when using bing or google to find videos instead of the youtube app, or just links sent to me via email or text.

Try uninstalling the youtube app on your ios devices and make sure you're not using the mobile youtube site in safari. Try firefox and chrome on your computer. If it doesn't work in either, it's probably a flash issue (uninstall flash, then reinstall, do not just update), do you have any software (browser apps like adblock pro) or system software that may be blocking certain scripts or plugins?

I always guarantee that no more than 50% of what I say is useful.

I had the exact same problem. I switched my computer browser to Firefox after I.E. start refusing to go (literally) to www.google.com

Since then, the problem on my phone has gone away, and everything works fine.

That is until Linus had to say something on WAN show about firefox being crashy and buggy, and then it started happening to me (THANKS LINUS)

Lol

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

I tried all of those but I still have the same problem. Anyways thanks a lot for your help.

I will try doing that. By the way yes I am using Firefox. I will install chrome and tell inform you about the results. Thanks a lot for your advice.

Okay so I uninstalled Firefox and installed chrome, youtube is working perfectly on my desktop but I still have problem running youtube on my iOS devices.