ASUS RoG G550JK Gaming Notebook & GIVEAWAY

Signatures and the IPS screen.... Also them specs, got a 4 yr old laptop, so those specs really is an upgrade that I need.

Best thing about the JK, besides being named after a good musician, is that it looks very unobtrusive, so will fit into an office meeting well, yet is powerful enough to do more than just push power points *cough*macbook air*cough*

PCs

Spoiler
Spoiler

Branwen (2015 build) - CPU: i7 4790K GPU:EVGA GTX 1070 SC PSU: XFX XTR 650W RAM: 16GB Kingston HyperX fury Motherboard: MSI Z87 MPower MAX AC SSD: Crucial MX100 256GB + Crucial MX300 1TB  Case: Silverstone RV05 Cooler: Corsair H80i V2 Displays: AOC AGON AG241QG & BenQ BL2420PT Build log: link 

Spoiler

Netrunner (2020 build) - CPU: AMD R7 3700X GPU: EVGA GTX 1070 (from 2015 build) PSU: Corsair SF600 platinum RAM: 32GB Crucial Ballistix RGB 3600Mhz cl16 Motherboard: Gigabyte Aorus X570i pro wifi SSD: Sabrent Rocket 4.0 1TB Case: Lian Li TU150W black Cooler: Be Quiet! Dark Rock Slim

I like that it sounds like a perfect laptop for school projects. Can handle school level modeling and renders as well as Unity work on top of your standard apps for productivity. There are things I would agree could be in there to improve it but overall I think its a well balanced machine for my projects. Sure beats halling a desktop to school. :-)

The finish on the lid, and the red backlit ROG logo on there too. Also, the red accent surrounding the base of the laptop is awesome as well!

Favorite thing about the ASUS G550JK is the brushed finish (a close second is the signitures on the bottom :D  )

--Always be gaming

I like the aluminium body, the backlight keyboard and the signatures. :)

My favourite part was my jaw dropping when you said you were giving away the autographed laptop! I was expecting you to give away a new one, but this is even better!

my favorite thing about the laptop is the powerful graphics horsepower it has!

I like thatbit is quite powerefull yet very portable!

Case : Corsiar Air 540 CPU : Intel i5 8600k GPU : Asus Nvidia 970 DirectCUII RAM : 16gb DDR4 MB : ASUS Prime z370-p PSU : OCZ Modxtreme 700w SSD : Samsung 840 EVO 250gb 

My favorite thing on this notebook are the color scheme. I love those red stripes on the side. :)

Love the beautiful matte display!

I like the aluminum build with beautiful illuminated RoG logo

IPS screen! just switched to IPS for my desktop and I'm never going back!

Love how its doesn't scream in your face gaming rig, you can take it to the office and not get made fun of. Great power.

I love dat brushed aluminum finish on the shell of the ASUS ROG G550JK and the battery life since most gaming laptops dont have that long of a battery life due to heat and components that hog a ton of energy

I love dat brushed aluminum finish on the shell of the ASUS ROG G550JK and the battery life since most gaming laptops dont have that long of a battery life due to heat and components that hog a ton of energy