T-Mobile's Test Drive

Baurblades43

So I am currently on verizon and I wanted to see what it was like to try t-mobile in my area. So I went onto their site and I put in all of the info, and I used my debit card. And I click checkout, and for some reason it gives me a huge list of possibilities for things that could be causing me to be uneligible for this test drive thing. I have a picture that I'll link below that shows all fo the possible things. But still.. Like shouldn't they state whats possible and not? The next day I had my credit card and I tried it again and it wouldn't work because one of the actual things it says is not eligible is "A test drive device was previously ordered with the address you entered" I didn't order anything.. The order didn't work and since it didn't and tmobile says it could've I can't even get the test drive now..   

Any ideas? I'm not sure exactly how to contact tmobile.. Since all of their help support thingies have nothing to do with the test drive.    

http://grabilla.com/04704-9e71fc79-9767-4ec0-9a9e-86cadaecac52.html#

Seriously i would stay the hell away from T-Mobile!!

Yeah? Why's that?

I think I figured out the problem.... its your neighbors. 

I think I figured out the problem.... its your neighbors. 

Seriously?

Seriously i would stay the hell away from T-Mobile!!

I went from Verizon to T-Mobile and I have noticed faster LTE speeds and the same coverage. The support is about the same, just a little less crowded.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

I went from Verizon to T-Mobile and I have noticed faster LTE speeds and the same coverage. The support is about the same, just a little less crowded.

There giving people bs charges and not telling people there getting sued!

Well my phone bill is $20 less, and as long as I get coverage for that price, I don't care.

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Awesome.

Well my phone bill is $20 less, and as long as I get coverage for that price, I don't care.

Sounds good to me.

Verizon and AT&T are both known to do the same, the FTC just decided to get on tmobile's case.

well i was wiht verizon for a long time and now been wiht t-mobile for a year and havent seen any bogus charges that i couldnt trace to somehting i oked. t-mobile lis odd like if you buy an app on a store it will charge to the tmobile bill or atleast it does for me which is much nicer in my opnion. and also now that my phone is paid off my bill is super cheap at 70ish dollars for unlimited everything with same covrage as verizon so i am pleased.