A balenced system

Is my system balenced for casual gaming(CS GO,LOL,DOTA 2,CRYSIS 2 medium settings..)

-CPU: i3 3220

-MOBO:asrock B75 R2.0

-Graphic card:AMD 7770 1GB

-RAM:venvengeance 4gb 1600mhz(i will get 8gb in 2 weeks)

-PSU:CoolerMaster GX-450W 450 W

-SSD:Kingston 60gb v+200

-1 TB HDD

Thank you.

Yes, that looks like a pretty well balanced system. I am not positive about this, but the i3 CPU may end up slightly bottlenecking the GPU. 

Seems pretty balanced to me - I'd look at updating the motherboard and processor before RAM though, 4GB is plenty for games you'll be running on that system.

for current mid range games this is perfectly fine. but I would defiantly recommend investing in a quad core. windows 8 made more optimizations and next gen consoles are multi-core so devs are going to start making more optimizations. keep in mind there are quad-cores cheaper then the 3570k, this for example. or if you don't mind going amd the 4350 is the same price as the one you picked out here, this also gives you some overclocking room though i couldn't find much info on how well they oc and it has a higher TDP (possible mobo?). the parts you picked out are perfectly fine, just wanted to show you a couple options :D

The system looks pretty good. It'll probably play games at 1600x900 pretty well, and will be able to play 1080p games, though not all that well.

The PSU isn't the best, but it will probably work; here's what johnnyguru said:

is the GX450 the best unit I've ever seen in my time doing these reviews? No, it isn't. But we really have to look at what Coolermaster is trying to accomplish with this unit: they want to offer people without a lot of money the chance to build a half decent computer. And in this respect, I think they've succeeded. The GX450 managed its full power rating at the temperature it was supposed to be able to handle, managed decent voltage regulation in the bargain, and should come in to the market at a relatively competitive price. I personally wouldn't use this unit if I were still into hardcore overclocking, but the fact remains - it's not a half bad little unit to get by on if you're just building something for net surfing or even light gaming while you're saving up for that rig of your dreams. 

Yes, that looks like a pretty well balanced system. I am not positive about this, but the i3 CPU may end up slightly bottlenecking the GPU. 

The i3 won't bottleneck the cpu.

It'd be cheaper to save up and buy the ram together.

The cx430 is a cheaper psu and will suffice for this build and even if you decide to get a 7850.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

The i3 won't bottleneck the cpu.

It'd be cheaper to save up and buy the ram together.

The cx430 is a cheaper psu and will suffice for this build and even if you decide to get a 7850.

If you haven't built it yet, I would definitely agree with this PSU advice. It's kind of unclear whether he bought it yet, from the OP.

I would get a 3570 (no k version because the chipset doesn't support overclocking) as your cpu because this will help avoid cpu bottlenecking. I would recommend you to get a better power supply in order to keep your system running for several years . I would recommend the SeaSonic SSR-450RM 450W ATX12V / EPS12V SLI Ready CrossFire Ready 80 PLUS GOLD.

Hello and Welcome to LTT Forum!

If you are a new member, please read the rules located in "Forum News and Info". Thanks!  :)

Linus Tech Tips Forum Code of Conduct           FAQ           Privacy Policy & Legal Disclaimer

I haven't had good experiences with i3's and casual gaming. I have to agree to upgrade the processor to a 3570 or an i5.

System: CPU: 4670k | Mobo: Gigabyte Z87MX D3H | RAM: 8gb 1600Mhz | Case:Corsair 350D | PSU: Corsair CX430, to be upgraded soon | GPU: HD4600, to be upgraded soon

Dogecoin: D787N1VP3JaK3wmKehWhqGXBvspZpQ4YFV

Are you willing to try an amd CPU? If yes get an Fx 6350 a friend of mine has it and he loves it, and you can overclock it to 4.3Ghz no problem + the mobo will be cheaper for and amd CPU.

Oh and i would change the ssd to a Samsung 840 120Gb cause i have a 64Gb ssd and its no enough space windows 7 and all your drivers are going to take 30Gb of it right away so think about it.

CPU:Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition / Xigmatek gaia, Mobo:Gigabyte 970A-DS3Ram:Corsair XMS3 2x2GB 1333mhz, GPU:MSI R7770 GHz Edition, PSU:Corsair CX500 500W, Case:Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition.

Well I had a little money (500$).I i dont think i can speend more than that.The PSU was 30% off in a sale i grabed it,and the rewis said that it is quite decend for the money.This is my first computer i have build.And the i3 3220 has 2 cores but it is hyper threadet so will that help?I woud consider this system as a good entry level gaming system woud you agree?

Thank you for the replyes.

Are you willing to try an amd CPU? If yes get an Fx 6350 a friend of mine has it and he loves it, and you can overclock it to 4.3Ghz no problem + the mobo will be cheaper for and amd CPU.

Oh and i would change the ssd to a Samsung 840 120Gb cause i have a 64Gb ssd and its no enough space windows 7 and all your drivers are going to take 30Gb of it right away so think about it.

Yea but they are quite more expensive and i have a pretty fast 1 TB HDD for my movies,media,slower games.On the SSD i will put my OS and Crysis 2 and any other demanding games.

Yea but they are quite more expensive and i have a pretty fast 1 TB HDD for my movies,media,slower games.On the SSD i will put my OS and Crysis 2 and any other demanding games.

If that is so then ok ^^

CPU:Phenom II X4 965 Black Edition / Xigmatek gaia, Mobo:Gigabyte 970A-DS3Ram:Corsair XMS3 2x2GB 1333mhz, GPU:MSI R7770 GHz Edition, PSU:Corsair CX500 500W, Case:Thermaltake Commander MS-I Snow Edition.

for current mid range games this is perfectly fine. but I would defiantly recommend investing in a quad core. windows 8 made more optimizations and next gen consoles are multi-core so devs are going to start making more optimizations. keep in mind there are quad-cores cheaper then the 3570k, this for example. or if you don't mind going amd the 4350 is the same price as the one you picked out here, this also gives you some overclocking room though i couldn't find much info on how well they oc and it has a higher TDP (possible mobo?). the parts you picked out are perfectly fine, just wanted to show you a couple options :D

Yea i was looking at this CPU but in the benchmarks the i3 was better in games,but it was slower than the FX 4170 in rendering because it has less core.And the power that this AMD CPU requires is almost 2 times higher than the Intel one does.Yea the AMD overclocks like hell but I woud need a cooler which its again 30 + $ more.Thank you for your suggestions .