Something that doesn't happen everyday.

Jagzz

I'll try to keep this short ;)

Yesterday, my mom told me that she got a few calls from a number she didn't recognize, and she didn't answer them because she thought they were telemarketers or whatever.

That day just a moment after she came home from work, she got a text message in Swedish saying that he's my mom's cousin, and he's visiting the city we live in and would like to see her.

When my mom said that maybe she should call him i said "I wouldn't call, you'll just get a million euro phone bill." thinking it's a clear scam.

Instead, she calls her mom (my grand mother), and asks if she knows who sent the text (the guy said his name in the message),

and who would have known:

It turns out, he really is my moms cousin from Sweden, and him and a few others are going around Finland meeting their relatives, including my mom!

Apparently he's the child of my grand mothers sister who fled to Sweden from Finland during the war or something.

I thought these things happen only in reality TV shows :D

If you have stories like this, i'd gladly read them!

Ah wow that's a great story :)

It's great to see long lost family haha

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

Well i met my uncle while my sister was attending med school, she asked me if i knew him due to us having the same last name, i said nope never met him, i asked my dad he said never met him either asked my grandma and she neither met him

well turns out that my grandfather had a kid with some other woman and thus i have an uncle. you never know its a small world! i say this cuz he had my uncle in central america. so it happens quite a bit.

Please Quote so i know you have replied. | If we have provided a solution to your problem mark it with answer found.

And also please read the COC and avoid the embarrassment and lecture that will ensue.