Blur on windows.

Hey guys.

I just received my new laptop and I noticed that my folders and other such programs are really unclear. It got windows 8.1 and my friend with the same screen resolution have the same problem.

If it aint broken, Dont fix it!

Denmark it is

Intel+Nvidia= The solution

what is the screen size and resolution? It's a laptop so I'm guessing no less than 1366x768, and the screensize is probably no less that 14 inches... please provide more details.

If you found my post helpful make sure to press the "Like This" Button  ;)

A photo (if the problem can be seen only on the laptop) or a screenshot (if the problem is with the system) would be nice.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Display\Screen Resolution and check that the screen resolution in Windows is set to the native resolution of the monitor.

It's blurry if you are not using native resolution.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Hey there friend, have you tried re sizing the screen resolution? There is another option below the screen resolution settings that will allow you to re size the fonts as well click that to adjust accordingly. Let me know this helps you at all if not i will keep looking.

Try to set the screen display settings to "clear type" usually tis is default. but check otherwise, Try to bump up or bump down the resolution while you're at it, make sure your color depth is set at 32 bits instead of 16 bits,

in other news, if this isn't a legimate copy of windows it maybe the UI image files are compressed down in some way to save space, maybe that's the issue.

Details separate people.

Yeah check your screen res. I had the same issue when I just got my PC too :)

Song Of The Day: Nujabes - Battlecry