Corsair H60 for $48+Free Ship. on Amazon

Hargreaves

For that price, just get a 212 EVO for the same or slightly better performance.

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

I don't think a 212 EVO will do better than a H60.  I currently own a 212 EVO and am thinking of upgrading to water cooling.  This is a very attractive price, but I find myself asking, if paying $50 will justify the performance increase of my 212 EVO.

My current setup is i5-4670k: 4.7Ghz @ 1.275v with CM 212 EVO(2 fans).  Temperatures at idle are 30C, and while at load in Prime95, I get as hot as 83C.  When playing BF4, I reach a high of 70C, but my cores are typically sitting in the low to mid 60s.

I've always been a believer of if you go AIO, you go full 240mm or more.  The H60 is like a job half done.  Reviews and benchmarks that I have seen just now researching the H60 in the 10min since this was posted, it looks like the H60 performs close to the H100i, but I'm not sure I believe that.  I guess I will continue to hold out hope for another H100i Open Box at my local TigerDirect for $50.

That being said, this is a really nice deal.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

snip

Yeah, this is a pretty nice deal but the temperatures are pretty similar to your 212. Nonetheless, this is a nice deal.

fad80694b3.png

I like the color scheme of Noctua fans. Deal with it. Forget about the bad memories of the past.

"wunder you really are as straight as a rainbow" - Lanoi "can I fisterino your nose" - WunderWuffle

Forget about the bad memories of the past, take the good ones along with you through the present, and look forwards to the good things that will come in the future.

Yeah, this is a pretty nice deal but the temperatures are pretty similar to your 212. Nonetheless, this is a nice deal.

Ya, that's one of the graphs I saw.  Taking into account this deal, it is a very nice price to performance offering considering to get just 5% better temperatures, you would have to pay 50% more.

"I genuinely dislike the promulgation of false information, especially to people who are asking for help selecting new parts."

The 212 Evo is nice and all, but if there is a case you really want that has low clearance, this is an attractive option right now.

Does anyone know how the H60 compares to the H55 in terms of perfomance? The H55 is up for the same price on TigerDirect.

Nvious Yet?

Does anyone know how the H60 compares to the H55 in terms of perfomance? The H55 is up for the same price on TigerDirect.

It's the same as the H60, but with a quieter fan.

Are you threatening me?!