LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I have to disagree. I dont think HTC One M8's 4 MP camera can beat this phone's camera. I would love to have this phone. 

my favorite thing is the buttons on the back of the phone

I need this phone! that 2k screen is killer! those pixels tho! 

I can't believe you can remap the software buttons at the bottom of the screen. I actually gasped.

Just beautiful phone and the back buttons are so easy to use!!!

I agree with Linus that the rear buttons are a cool concept - especially if it helps slim down the width.

Definitely an interesting product - I'd love to have a play with one.

i love the screen size and how linus showed us the very smallest facts about the device (such as the overheating issue) i would love to try one out myself!

"I AM AWESOME SHOUT ZHAT I AM AWESOME KNEEL DOWN UND CRY FOR I AM AWESOME PRUSSIA" -Gilbert Beilschmidt

I really hope I am not late. I really

Love the fact that anything a tech enthusiast may want in a flagship phone is present in the lg g3. It truly is a #nosettle device and this is what the oneplus one should've been. My favorite features are the laser auto focus and qhd screen. I also blown away by the fact that it has good battery life

Love the fact that anything a tech enthusiast may want in a flagship phone is present in the lg g3. It truly is a #nosettle device and this is what the oneplus one should've been. My favorite features are the laser auto focus and qhd screen. I also blown away by the fact that it has good battery life

My favorite feature is the Laser Focus, super useful.

I love its high res display and its new design, it looks pretty awesome in my opinion. Love to have this phone replace my aging blackberry curve... :(  (its a dinosaur....)

My favorite thing about the G3 is being able to reply to texts without closing the current app.

While the screen's resolution may be amazing, my favourite part would be that you can text from in other apps. Just so much more user friendly. 

I like the volume and power bottons at the back. overall its a good phone.

I like the volume and power buttons at the back. overall its a good phone.

I'd like to own g3 cause of the qhd screen and great camera... But i'll be honest..., i want to sell it and get one m8 :P^_^

Favorite thing would have to be the huge amount of ram and processing power to push this phone to it's limits when it comes to multitasking :)