LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I really really like the screen with those supertiny bezels! Not to mention the futuristic laser autofocus!

man that customazition is awesome. change buttons? everyone can learn from that.

qhd Display! (accidentally posted this a second time)

I think that the modified skin is the best thing! :)

Super thin bezel, damn it's good.

I would love to win a LG G3. The things I like the most about this phone are the SD Card slot, the removable battery and the sick display resolution.

Currently I have a HTC ONE S which is very small with it´s 4,3" for my big hands and a new phone is very expencive. That´s why the LG G3 would be perfect for me.

I wish all participants good luck.

So this is an interesting phone. I personaly think that the lg phones are underrated and deserve more atention. Favorite thing must be the screen size vs size of phone. Luv the small bezzles. This could be my first smart phone. So i realy hope to win. ( the prices in my country exceed 2 of my average montly paychecks so yea;( )

My favorite thing about the g3 is that it is a perfect device for power users like me

Great display that would far exceeds all premium displays on cell phones. I love the thin bezels that make this device about the same size as a Note 3. What more can you ask for from the creator of the Nexus 5. Hope that the Nexus 6 builds off of some of the design cues that the LG G3 has set the bar on.

The one thing I personally like about this phone is the dedicated still photo and video buttons. It makes life so much easier to take snapshots and record video at very precise moments!

This phone dares to push the spec boundaries. A must-have for every mobile phone enthusiast.

I guess my favourite thing about the G3 would be those extra-tiny bezels and the most pixel packed display on the market. 

I guess my favourite thing about the G3 would be those extra-tiny bezels and the most pixel packed display on the market. 

My favorite part is that amazing  removable back, which looks like brushed aluminium but is actually plastic, if only my current phone had that... cough SAMSUNG cough.

Computers and Stuff

Spoiler

Crappy PC: i5 4690K, Z97I-Plus, 16GB DDR3 1600MHZ, WD Black 1TB, Hyper 212X, Gigabyte R9 270, Fractal Design Integra M, Red Bitfenix Prodigy

Peripherals: Headphones- HyperX Cloud II Keyboard-Vengeance K70 Cherry Red Mouse-Thermaltake Black Element Monitor-Asus VE248 Laptop: Yoga 2 Pro : i5, 8GB RAM 256GB SSD 

replaceable battery is a good improvement from g2 ...