LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

I like the buttons on the back, it makes the rest of the phone look more clean.

It is nice to have a removeable battery, too.

My favorite thing honestly has to be that resolution, I mean come on that PPI!

Three favourite things in my opinion are power and volume buttons on a back, tiny bezels and the best brushed metal look plastic I ever see (Samsung if you are still going refuse to use metal in your flagship models this is an example from which you can learn something).

I love the removable battery on this model. It is a godsend if you are rooting to be able to pull the battery or if you drop it in water. And the ability expand the memory (which you couldnt on the LG G2) is amazing too. though I do wish it came with wireless charging and NFC like in the G2 out of the box

What I like about the LG G3 is the quad HD display.. That would definitely produce stunning images. 

Also, the laser auto-focus camera.. No more long wait for the camera to focus on the subject.

The features on this phone is definitely incredible and another thing is that the phone looks so sleek and good looking.

Would definitely want to get my hands on this phone. 

Yeah, this phone has flaws. No phone is perfect. Even though one of the glaring flaws is it's ability to overheat due to the very impressive screen (my favourite feature), it can be explained by one obvious fact: that this device is one smoking hot phone ;)

Favourite part is that it LG and its G3 besides having qhd screen 

The knock-to-open and the ability to reply to texts in a little window is so cool!

The knock-to-open and the ability to reply to texts in a little window is so cool!

The tiny bezel is the best thing on the phone. Anything more than 1080p on a single handed device is wasted IMO.

I really like the thin edges, LG did a great job!

Hi, I'd like to win the LG G3 because of its ergonomics (the buttons and the body's curve on the back), the laser autofocus enabled camera (I'm interested to see what this would do), and taking advantage of the massive QHD display. I never had won a product before, let alone giveaways, and I believe this is a great time to win this one, and take advantage of its great features. Thanks.

My favorite feature of G3 is MASSIVE!!!!! 1440p res. and MASSIVE!!!! 534 ppi.

THe best think on this phone is the big display and the design.

I like the G3 purely because of those bezels ! The G2 looked awesome with those bezels...I know LG has managed to this by moving the power and volume buttons to the back. Which in my opinion was a very bold move to make...and actually has a very less learning curve and you get used to it pretty quickly...The quadHD display is also brilliant..LG always comes out with innovative stuff(first in the industry) and this quadHD screen among a couple of other phones like the oppo find 7...kudos to LinusTechTips for making this giveaway possible and I hope to be one of the 25 lucky people to get my hands on the G3 !!!... Keep being awesome Linus and Cheers :D

My favorite part of the LG G3 is its display!

I hope I can win, thank you LG and LMG!

The buttons on the back.

5.5 inch display, What a beauty.

Like the looks of the phone!

I really love the slim bezel design and the laser distance finder for the camera. The removable battery is also a huge plus for me.