LG G3 Review and.... TWENTY-FIVE Phone Giveaway?!

The customizability of the ui is definitely my favorite feature, apart from the design and great overall look! B)

I would definitely say that the simplistic look that the G3 offers, the super thin bezel give a wonderful aesthetic appearance to the phone and the fact  that the buttons are on the back instead of the side is a great feature! But surprisingly, my favorite aspect of the G3 is the unique android skin LG offers. Like you said, it is a perfect balance between stock android and the super customized ones that others offer, it just interests me a lot 

I love the LG flavor of Android. I have a MUCH MUCH older LG Optimus L9 which runs android 4.2 with the LG version of android. I love all of the LG phones, and it's been time to upgrade for quite a while.

My Build:

i7 5820k ~ Sabertooth X99 ~ 32GB Crucial Sport ~ Nvidia Titan X ~ Enthoo Luxe ~ 512GB 850 Pro ~ Asus PB287Q

PC Part Picker List

I just love the sexyness of the small bezels all around the screen,Im all about the minimalistic looks :D

I just hope I win, cant stand my galaxy nexus any more

By far one of my favorite things about the G3, besides its beautiful construction and razor sharp display coupled with a lightning fast focus 13 MP camera, is the knock code. When i first tried the iPhone 5S, touch ID seemed useless, but within a week I was using it everytme I unlocked my phone. Knock code takes that idea of ease of use and perfects it with you not even having to move your finger to an odd corner of the phone. Perfectly executed LG, perfectly.

I'm loving the removable brushed aluminum backing and the SD card expansion slot with replaceable batteries!

The camera seems really cool on the G3 and I would LOVE having dedicated camera/video buttons. The M8 is annoying in that respect!

I love how sexy the phone is, truly stunning.

I'm loving the removable brushed aluminum backing and the SD card expansion slot with replaceable batteries!

By far one of my favorite things about the G3, besides its beautiful construction and razor sharp display coupled with a lightning fast focus 13 MP camera, is the knock code. When i first tried the iPhone 5S, touch ID seemed useless, but within a week I was using it everytme I unlocked my phone. Knock code takes that idea of ease of use and perfects it with you not even having to move your finger to an odd corner of the phone. Perfectly executed LG, perfectly.

There is a lot of awesome features on this phone I have to say, but the 3GB of RAM is ludicrous... not to mention the display :P

The screen resolution is fairly high for a smartphone, although I could care less. It wouldn't make a difference for me if it was 1080p. As for what I liked about the phone, is the nice brushed plastic, which is removable (yes!) It looks nice ,but you can still remove it, and also included a micro SD slot. Also not to mention the very appealing clean design of the front of the phone, with its small bezels. Overall the resolution is nice, I really adore the overall design of the phone's build. Nice brushed plastic, removable back, and costumizable and simple ui.

My favourite thing about the G3, of course it's going to be the screen xD

Wow, My favorite feature is the massive 2560x1440 screen. :) 

I5-8600K - GTX 1080 - 16GB RAM - 1.5TB SSD

I want everything pink

The screen resolution is fairly high for a smartphone, although I could care less. It wouldn't make a difference for me if it was 1080p. As for what I liked about the phone, is the nice brushed plastic, which is removable (yes!) It looks nice ,but you can still remove it, and also included a micro SD slot. Also not to mention the very appealing clean design of the front of the phone, with its small bezels. Overall the resolution is nice, I really adore the overall design of the phone's build. Nice brushed plastic, removable back, and costumizable and simple ui.

What I love about the LG G3 that it is just plain different then every other smartphone without being bad or something, and that is what I love about LG they're always being revolutionizing the market with their dared changes.

My personal favorite is the infraport. It's so convinient to use the phone instead of lots of remotes. Also the screen is sexy.

What i like about LG G3 was the adjustable keyboard (i have fat fingers so i need those),  3gb ram, can watch video while texting (Multi-tasker here  :P )  and the back panel buttons..

My favorite part of the phone is the tiny bezel around the phone, the gorgeous 532ppi 5.5 inch screen and the button layout at the back of the phone.