Need a New Mouse Pad

ZeVo

Hello guys.

I am in the market for a new mouse pad for my Razer DeathAdder. I would prefer it to be a soft surface, but anything is fine. I also would also like it to be under $20 if possible.

Thanks.

Steelseries QCK with Razer Deathadder, hands down no competition.

As weird as it sounds, Razer's Deathadder has tracking issues with their own Goliathus mousepads so its a no go.

QCK - Cheap, Durable, Fantastic and Reliable

This is a really nice mouse pad, tracks great but it's kind of expensive.

I use the SteelSeries 9HD, and while it is expensive I can honestly say it is worth every penny. You may watch and wait for it to go on sale and pick it up for around $25-$30 if your lucky.

It truly makes a massive difference when you have a good gaming mouse.

If you are looking to get a cloth mousepad for under $20 I'm not sure what to suggest, you want to look for one that is thick and by a reputable company.

Take a look at what steelseries has to offer, http://steelseries.com/us/products/surfaces

You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
Users cannot, and will not securely manage key material. Most users can't and the ones that can, wont.

Ask me about Bitcoin, Litecoin, Crypto-Currencies, and/or Mining them.

Thanks for the replies!

I first want to make sure I am not confused.. but if you play intense games with quick movement, should you go with a soft mouse pad because it is easier to glide?

I will do some FPS gaming, but I won't go hardcore on it. Maybe a hard surface is a better option for me?

Harder surfaces will make it easier to glide, not softer ones. Hard surfaces tend to eat the glide pads on your mouse a bit, however some people will gladly trade that for the incredibly smooth experience it will give you. Also hard mouse pads tend to accumulate grease, wax and other crap so they need to be wiped down regularly. I use a Steelseries QcK. It's a cloth mouse pad however it doesn't impede your mouse movement like some soft mouse pads do. I would always go a cloth mouse pad, however it's completely preferential. If you're after cloth, go for a Steelseries QcK, and get the size/design that you like. If you want a hard mouse pad I'd go for a Roccat Sota. It has an interesting granular surface which really impressed me and makes for incredibly smooth movement. It's always good to try a mousepad beforehand if you can too.

I have had the 9HD for a year and I can say with out a doubt it is one of the best mouse pads I have ever used.

I got QcK fabric and will be getting new one at some point. Are hard surface pads higher than soft ones? Since I dont use wrist rest for mouse (i got chair for that) and I don't want to feel edge of pad. Otherwise I could consider hard surface as well.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv

I just wanted to ask about a good mouse pad in the forum. thanks for the answers! SteelSeries QcK is on the way ! ;)

XEON 1230 v2 / AMD R9 280x / 8GB DDR3 / Adata XPG SX900 256GB SSD / Corsair 300R Side Window / Corsair CX500M / Corsair M65 Green