Has anyone been having trouble with Corsair's Online customer Service as of late?

Vandrew

Hey everyone, recently (but not so recent anymore) my corsair power supply died randomly, and as a result, I received a brand new power supply quick and easily through Corsair's RMA procedure.

But that is not where the problem starts, you see, the power supply I received happened to also be faulty, so I like anyone else, I filed a ticket to Corsair's customer service and asked them what they could do. Little did I know, that this would be followed by complete dis-belief and extremely long responses in which I may have not received at all if it were not for me tweeting at corsair's twitter.

As of now, I still have not received a response since May 23rd, AND I still have this TX650M that doesn't hold a charge.. I was wondering if anyone has been having this sort of trouble recently, and if anyone has any tips on how to get a response as soon as possible, since I have been without my PC for about a month and a half now due to these power supply issues. 

Thanks! 

Ahh, corsair tickets. I'd rather have a pineapple shoved up my ass then deal with them.

I have a similar story friend.

So, it was last year and I had built my new system, and it had an h100i. The h100i has a spot in the side of the pump for a mini-usb cord that comes with it, so that you can plug it in and control fan curves, colors, etc. and I wanted to try it out. So, I plugged it in, booted up my desktop and tried to use it, but it didn't work. While googling the issue, I started to smell smoke. I quickly turned off the system and opened it up, and the corsair link cable had caught fire in the usb socket on the pump.

It took over a month for a responce on the ticket, and it wasn't helpful at all. Not only that, but when I didn't respond within a week (even though they took a whole month) the ticket was manually closed.

http://i.pb-mc.net/elnL Screenshot of ticket

http://imgur.com/a/dy4n9 Album of damage.

The album was included in the ticket, but was never viewed once. I don't expect them to cater to my every will, but that was just god damn ridiculous.

Now I'm stuck here with a melted usb head in the side of my cooler, and there's nothing I can do about it because the warranty was for one year.

I might be wrong.

@Vandrew

Try to contact RamGuy on Corsair's support forum. Send him a pm explaining your issue. He should help you.

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.

I quickly turned off the system and opened it up, and the corsair link cable had caught fire in the usb socket on the pump.

Oh my goodness, that's scary as heck! I can't believe that they'd stand by the fact that your warranty period was over, even though you issued the ticket before it ended.. That's quite unfortunate. 

@Vandrew

Try to contact RamGuy on Corsair's support forum. Send him a pm explaining your issue. He should help you.

Thanks, will do! I want to start playing all my games I've bought during the steam sale ASAP! haha

Thanks, will do! I want to start playing all my games I've bought during the steam sale ASAP! haha

Lol. I feel you. :D

CPU: AMD Ryzen 7 3800X Motherboard: MSI B550 Tomahawk RAM: Kingston HyperX Predator RGB 32 GB (4x8GB) DDR4 GPU: EVGA RTX3090 FTW3 SSD: ADATA XPG SX8200 Pro 512 GB NVME | Samsung QVO 1TB SSD  HDD: Seagate Barracuda 4TB | Seagate Barracuda 8TB Case: Phanteks ECLIPSE P600S PSU: Corsair RM850x

I am a gamer, not because I don't have a life, but because I choose to have many.