Wolfenstein the New Order Review (I love it)

kuddlesworth9419

There is no reason to come in here and tell everyone they are wrong and say it's a terrible game.

There's actually as much reason coming here and saying it's a bad game. Your stupidity truly suprised me or pheraps your just angered (either way your post did).

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

There's actually as much reason coming here and saying it's a bad game. Your stupidity truly suprised me or pheraps your just angered (either way your post did).

tbh i think the game runs pretty smoothly and the gameplay is on point imho. i apologize if i came off angry or mean but i just feel there is no need to bash something when the thread itself was meant for the op to praise the game and give his two cents. now with that being said can we move on to being happy LTT sheep? xD

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

tbh i think the game runs pretty smoothly and the gameplay is on point imho. i apologize if i came off angry or mean but i just feel there is no need to bash something when the thread itself was meant for the op to praise the game and give his two cents. now with that being said can we move on to being happy LTT sheep? xD

I dont think its meant to praise, for it has the word review in it, I came here to inform myself, about all aspects not just how some people praise it. Praising is a thing of sympathy and for my personality empathy is all, while sympathy is a slowdown of communication, but needed because of dem feels sometimes. Oh and other communication shit like obvious statements ''in my opinion'' hat if you dont write you'll find a cynical dude attacking you witht he worst interpretation of your wirting that is very far of the scale. That, because in online there is no voice intonetion and gesticulation to guide the intonetion of ambiguous language.

CPU: Ryzen 2600 GPU: RX 6800 RAM: ddr4 3000Mhz 4x8GB  MOBO: MSI B450-A PRO Display: 4k120hz with freesync premium.

I dont think its meant to praise, for it has the word review in it, I came here to inform myself, about all aspects not just how some people praise it. Praising is a thing of sympathy and for my personality empathy is all, while sympathy is a slowdown of communication, but needed because of dem feels sometimes. Oh and other communication shit like obvious statements ''in my opinion'' hat if you dont write you'll find a cynical dude attacking you witht he worst interpretation of your wirting that is very far of the scale. That, because in online there is no voice intonetion and gesticulation to guide the intonetion of each word.

So you're saying to use imo more often?

CPU: Intel i5-4690K  COOLER: XSPC Raystorm 750 EX240 w/ Ice Dragon White Nanofluid MOBO: MSI Z97 GAMING 5   RAM: G.Skill Sniper 8gb 2X4gb 2133   PSU: Corsair GS800  GPU: SLI MSI TWIN FROZR GTX 760 4GB CASE: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe    STORAGE: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 128GB, WD BLACK 1TB, WD GREEN 1TB, SEAGATE BARRACUDA 1TB, WD BLUE 320GB KEYBOARD: Ducky Zero DK2108S MOUSE: Logitech G600 

So you're saying to use imo more often?

what is imo? what does imo stand for?

The last new game I bought was Watch Dogs and I bought the season pass with that as well thinking I would get into another sandbox game like I did with Fallout New Vegas and Fallout 3 boy was I disappointed. After I completed that game I uninstalled it straight away. Huge disappointment and I even stayed away from all the hype, it just wasn't a very good game. But Wolfenstein has re-lit my hope for the future of gaming simply because it was a great game. The last great game I played has to be Fallout New Vegas but the last really good storyline I played was probably nothing I really can't think of any game that has a good of a storyline as this game does and I even played Bioshock Infinite.

pretty much same thign for me w Watch Dogs. very dissapointing game

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

what is imo? what does imo stand for?

in my opinion 

Specs of my PC:

CPU: AMD FX 8350  Motherboard: Gigabyte 990XA UD3  GPU: Gigabyte GTX 770 Windforce 2GB  HDD: WD Green 2TB SSD:  Corsair Force GT 120GB SSD RAM: Corsair 8GB(2X4) PSU: CoolerMaster G650M

One of the best shooters that i've played since long .. 

The only disappointment was that it doesn't support 3 screens :( .. Had to run it in one screen .. clearly a console port .. 

Was full of fun though .. 

Rig1LianLi O11 Dynamic Evo | Asus Crosshair VIII Formula | Ryzen 9 5950x  | 2TB Gen 4 | 64 GB  RTX 4090 | Samsung 49" 5120x1440 

Rig2: TT Tower 200 | Asus X670e-i | Ryzen 9 7950X3D | 2TB Gen 5 | 64 GB  RTX 4090 | Samsung 57" 7680x2160  | Oculus Quest Pro

I played through it last month, I thought it was great. My sleeper hit of the year so far.

My only real beef: no sli in this day and age is completely unacceptable.

played it a few weeks ago, I enjoyed the game. the feels in the game was forced? IDK, but I do love the train and the room scenes. hahaha :wub:

Is it still framerate capped?

Like E-Sports? Check out the E-Sports forum for competitive click click pew pew

Like Anime? Check out Heaven Society the forums local Anime club

I was only living because it was too much trouble to die.

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Is it still framerate capped?

i really dont think it is

i really dont think it is

Well can someone here check I'm not sinking money into a game I can't run at 120 fps :P

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Well can someone here check I'm not sinking money into a game I can't run at 120 fps :P

http://steamcommunity.com/app/201810/discussions/0/558756256592922657/

sounds like a 60 fps cap :/ but it runs pretty smoothly anyways

http://steamcommunity.com/app/201810/discussions/0/558756256592922657/

sounds like a 60 fps cap :/ but it runs pretty smoothly anyways

Meh I'll pass so. :(

R9 7950x | RTX4090

Is an arcade shooter IMO, wich could be good or bad depending on what you are looking for

Is a kind of CoD with Nazi Mod, not the best game ever and very very arcade.