Cant get pass this

acepro71

k i was changing the thermal paste i accidentally dropped the cpu  and it pins bend i fixed the pins :D

and it fitted in the motherboard socket but when i booted it ...

its stuck on bios screen i removed cmos battery changed the hard disk nothing works 

its just stuck on bios screen and wont even let me enter setup

at first i thought my keyboard was bad but i replaced it with  a new one and found out bios is actually stuck

any solutions to this mess ? 

http://imgur.com/1s6fitm

http://imgur.com/o54i8Wi

Though i am sure cpu is fine as it is detecting it 

CPU: Fx 8350 | CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Now  AMD STOCK CPU COOLER | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 (rev 1.1)   NOW MSI 990FXA-GD80 | Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 Motherboard detects 7gb for some weird reason | Graphics Card: SAPPHIRE HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB GDDR5 |  HDD: 1 TB samsung 

Case: CM elite 310 | Monitor: Aoc e2050S

OS: Windows 8 Professional 64 Bit NOW  Wndows 10 Professional 64 Bit

Power Supply: Cooler Master Thunder 500W NOW GX 650W v2

It's ok, the system booted and it seems to be working. If the bent pins break or didn't fit correctly, you wouldn't have reached this screen.

Enter the Setup and configuration options, select the correct speed your ram can run, and save before exiting.

It's ok, the system booted and it seems to be working. If the bent pins break or didn't fit correctly, you wouldn't have reached this screen.

Enter the Setup and configuration options, select the correct speed your ram can run, and save before exiting.

Basically that is the problem .. i can not  enter the setup for some strange reason 

CPU: Fx 8350 | CPU Cooler: Coolermaster Hyper 212 Evo Now  AMD STOCK CPU COOLER | Motherboard: Gigabyte GA-970A-DS3 (rev 1.1)   NOW MSI 990FXA-GD80 | Ram: Corsair Vengence 8GB DDR3 Motherboard detects 7gb for some weird reason | Graphics Card: SAPPHIRE HD 7870 GHz Edition 2GB GDDR5 |  HDD: 1 TB samsung 

Basically that is the problem .. i can not  enter the setup for some strange reason 

I had experience with bent pins on CPUs that had a hard time, and all the times I tested them, they would either boot and work fine, or not boot at all.

Try unplugging all Optical drives and hard drives, then boot the PC and try entering bios.

I had experience with bent pins on CPUs that had a hard time, and all the times I tested them, they would either boot and work fine, or not boot at all.

Try unplugging all Optical drives and hard drives, then boot the PC and try entering bios.

Thank u ill try this